Americas Next Top Model #9 - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-11-2007, 11:59 AM   #46
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Location: Somewhere between The Edge, Matt Bellamy and Brian Fallon
Local Time: 04:49 AM
I agree that Lisa and Heather take beautiful shots!! I love these ladies!

Old 10-11-2007, 03:21 PM   #47
Refugee

Local Time: 01:49 AM
I agree that Saleisha looks ridiculous. It's like the Diana Ross and the Supremes look, not high fashion. I also can't stop thinking how hideously ugly Jenah is! I know she takes good pictures, but in real life, she'd have a hard time getting a date.
But i'm not surprised, since most of these "models" usually are different looking. I think the plus size girl is the prettiest.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:24 PM   #48
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Local Time: 12:49 AM
I cant watch it Im always working and I could only record on e channel at a time ..Im going to have to waut fir MTV re-runs
Old 10-11-2007, 07:46 PM   #49
New Yorker

I don't watch this show, but my co-worker does...we are florists...she said it was a photo shoot with all different flowers last night and really neat. Her favorite was the girl who had moss all over her...she thought it was cool how she blended into the tree she was posing next to....sounded like they were all pretty interesting
Old 10-11-2007, 08:57 PM   #50
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I agree Saliesha looks like, as she put it, "a Beatle". But I still think she's a good model, even though she pretty much sucked this week.

Quote:
originally posted by Daddysgonnapay
I don't watch this show, but my co-worker does...we are florists...she said it was a photo shoot with all different flowers last night and really neat. Her favorite was the girl who had moss all over her...she thought it was cool how she blended into the tree she was posing next to....sounded like they were all pretty interesting
I forgot who did the moss shot, but yeah she looked great. The girl Heather did a photo with weeds, and she also blended into the scenery very well.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:33 PM   #51
Acrobat

Local Time: 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ultravioletluvv
I also can't stop thinking how hideously ugly Jenah is! I know she takes good pictures, but in real life, she'd have a hard time getting a date.
But i'm not surprised, since most of these "models" usually are different looking. I think the plus size girl is the prettiest.
I actually really like Jenah, I think she is really pretty, though I think her makeover has done nothing for her. Her hair looks yellow and ratty. Sarah is my other fave. And I don't care for Heather's look, I think her eyes tend to look really vacant. I can't help but think they are stringing her along for diversity.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:04 PM   #52
Refugee

Local Time: 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2morrow

And I don't care for Heather's look, I think her eyes tend to look really vacant. I can't help but think they are stringing her along for diversity.
I completely agree with this.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:47 PM   #53
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by ultravioletluvv
I agree that Saleisha looks ridiculous. It's like the Diana Ross and the Supremes look, not high fashion. I also can't stop thinking how hideously ugly Jenah is! I know she takes good pictures, but in real life, she'd have a hard time getting a date.
Saleisha now looks like Tootie from "The Facts of Life."
Old 10-12-2007, 07:24 PM   #54
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:49 AM
Im actually kind of bored with this season
Ill have the TV on but then ill end up doing something else besides watching it idk what it is
Old 10-17-2007, 09:14 PM   #55
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I was a bit surprised that Janet went home because I thought Ambreal's fear of heights ruined her photo, and she would've gotten booted. But, I really didn't like Janet that much. I thought she took OK pics, not amazing ones.

Lisa is the girl! I hope she keeps up the good work, and doesn't let the others get her down.

So, Bianca's biatchiness is back. I guess that shave didn't humble her for long.

And wow, did Heather show her catty side tonight! I wonder how far that would go...
And I thought it was funny when the judging panel turned their heads to mimic Heather's tendency to show the side of her face rather than the front.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:33 PM   #56
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:49 AM
Lisa is so pretty and really does have a great attitude! Speaking of which Heather didn't mince words! Think she's a great model but I don't approve of her cattiness

Was a bit sad to see Janet leave tonight. Really think she wanted this a lot. Funny I never used to care for her.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:25 PM   #57
Refugee

I really want Lisa to win. She is so beautiful and elegant, yet the same time down-to-earth.

Heather is getting a bit full of herself, which is shame.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:00 PM   #58
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:49 AM
I was disappointed that there wasn't more rage, tears and drama during the makeover eposide.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:17 PM   #59
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Whoa, what an elimination! I'm glad Ebony was honest with Tyra, but at the same time I'm disappointed in her that she gave up after she literally begged to be on the show.

As for Heather, I'm so glad she's doing so well! I'm happy for her!

Lisa needs to step it up 'cause I'm rooting for her as well.

Next episode has me nervous. It looks like Heather is the one who has the emergency health problem. Let's hope its nothing too serious...
Old 10-25-2007, 10:19 AM   #60
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:49 AM
Last night was one of the best episodes yet! Admire Ebony for being honest. Would have been wrong for her to stay there if she really didn't want to be there. However with her audition tape she seemed so excited about it! Maybe she just can't handle the criticism. Such a shame because there is so much potentional within her!

Im with you Pearl Im rooting for Heather and Lisa too With Heather it seems like modeling is just something that come so naturally to her. Lisa is able to create such beautiful poses with her body. Hopefully she kicks in soon and shows everyone what she can do!

Btw it did say that the next episode is in 2 weeks right? Hoping that the emergency isn't anything too serious.