Americas Next Top Model #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, I caught the rerun of ANTM

I didn't see Mila as having modeling potential, so I wasn't surprised that she went.

I can't believe the bitch fight between Bianca and Lisa. That came pretty quick!

And I am rooting for Heather. I really hope she doesn't let the other girls get to her, and I hope they leave her alone and don't give her a hard time.

I haven't decided who I think will win either. So far, I'm rooting for Heather, Lisa, Saliesha and Victoria...although I think Victoria needs to work on her self-confidence and not be so defensive, especially with Twiggy! Its not like she's like Janice Dickinson or anything.

I think someone's getting their head shaved bald next week during the makeovers.

I hope it's Bianca. :evil:

Ok I dont watch this show but I happened to catch it last nite.

Honestly, does anyone actually think any of these girls are pretty? :huh: Half of them look like trannys. If it wasnt for makeup they'd just look like the average joe on the street.

I don't think it's this season, but a few ago, but there was a girl named Brook I think that just knocked me out.

Probably because she was one of the few that had curves and didn't look completely starved.

Wow, did Victoria disappoint me tonight. I was rooting for her, but she had a such a careless attitude. And the way she talked back to the judges! It was so obvious she did not want to model. Why did she even bother to try it?

I'm glad Saliesha is still in it, and I'm also glad Chantal didn't get booted off.

Go Heather!

I didn't care for Victoria. She obviously didn't want to be there, and was about 50 IQ points away from saying "Like, whatever, this whole thing is sooooo lame."

And I'm sorry, but Saleisha looks absolutely ridiculous.

Hey did Bianca's shaved head humble her a wee bit?

Glad Victoria is gone. She may be going to Yale, but she's not very bright. Her snotty attitude got on my last nerve.

I love Heather. She photographs like a dream. I love her dark hair and pale skin.

And Lisa just says, "Model" to me. She's so regal.

I agree that Saleisha looks ridiculous. It's like the Diana Ross and the Supremes look, not high fashion. I also can't stop thinking how hideously ugly Jenah is! I know she takes good pictures, but in real life, she'd have a hard time getting a date.
But i'm not surprised, since most of these "models" usually are different looking. I think the plus size girl is the prettiest.

I don't watch this show, but my co-worker does...we are florists...she said it was a photo shoot with all different flowers last night and really neat. Her favorite was the girl who had moss all over her...she thought it was cool how she blended into the tree she was posing next to....sounded like they were all pretty interesting

I agree Saliesha looks like, as she put it, "a Beatle". But I still think she's a good model, even though she pretty much sucked this week.

originally posted by Daddysgonnapay
I don't watch this show, but my co-worker does...we are florists...she said it was a photo shoot with all different flowers last night and really neat. Her favorite was the girl who had moss all over her...she thought it was cool how she blended into the tree she was posing next to....sounded like they were all pretty interesting

I forgot who did the moss shot, but yeah she looked great. The girl Heather did a photo with weeds, and she also blended into the scenery very well.

ultravioletluvv said:
I also can't stop thinking how hideously ugly Jenah is! I know she takes good pictures, but in real life, she'd have a hard time getting a date.
But i'm not surprised, since most of these "models" usually are different looking. I think the plus size girl is the prettiest.

I actually really like Jenah, I think she is really pretty, though I think her makeover has done nothing for her. Her hair looks yellow and ratty. Sarah is my other fave. And I don't care for Heather's look, I think her eyes tend to look really vacant. I can't help but think they are stringing her along for diversity.

U2morrow said:

And I don't care for Heather's look, I think her eyes tend to look really vacant. I can't help but think they are stringing her along for diversity.

I completely agree with this.

ultravioletluvv said:
I agree that Saleisha looks ridiculous. It's like the Diana Ross and the Supremes look, not high fashion. I also can't stop thinking how hideously ugly Jenah is! I know she takes good pictures, but in real life, she'd have a hard time getting a date.

Saleisha now looks like Tootie from "The Facts of Life."

Im actually kind of bored with this season :shrug:
Ill have the TV on but then ill end up doing something else besides watching it idk what it is

I was a bit surprised that Janet went home because I thought Ambreal's fear of heights ruined her photo, and she would've gotten booted. But, I really didn't like Janet that much. I thought she took OK pics, not amazing ones.

Lisa is the girl! I hope she keeps up the good work, and doesn't let the others get her down.

So, Bianca's biatchiness is back. I guess that shave didn't humble her for long.

And wow, did Heather show her catty side tonight! I wonder how far that would go...
And I thought it was funny when the judging panel turned their heads to mimic Heather's tendency to show the side of her face rather than the front.

Lisa is so pretty and really does have a great attitude! Speaking of which Heather didn't mince words! :ohmy: Think she's a great model but I don't approve of her cattiness :tsk:

Was a bit sad to see Janet leave tonight. Really think she wanted this a lot. Funny I never used to care for her.

Whoa, what an elimination! I'm glad Ebony was honest with Tyra, but at the same time I'm disappointed in her that she gave up after she literally begged to be on the show.

As for Heather, I'm so glad she's doing so well! I'm happy for her!

Lisa needs to step it up 'cause I'm rooting for her as well.

Next episode has me nervous. It looks like Heather is the one who has the emergency health problem. Let's hope its nothing too serious...

Last night was one of the best episodes yet! Admire Ebony for being honest. Would have been wrong for her to stay there if she really didn't want to be there. However with her audition tape she seemed so excited about it! Maybe she just can't handle the criticism. Such a shame because there is so much potentional within her!

Im with you Pearl Im rooting for Heather and Lisa too :yes: With Heather it seems like modeling is just something that come so naturally to her. Lisa is able to create such beautiful poses with her body. Hopefully she kicks in soon and shows everyone what she can do!

Btw it did say that the next episode is in 2 weeks right? Hoping that the emergency isn't anything too serious.

Back
Top Bottom