Americas Next Top Model #9 - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2007, 12:26 PM   #136
Refugee

Local Time: 11:55 AM
Bianca gets booted off, and somewhere an angel gets its wings.

I thought Jenah ("I've Been to Paradise but I've Never Been to Me") was going to get the boot, especially after her homesick speech. I'm actually starting to like her a bit. However, I wish she'd get rid of that jacked-up weave and that ugly color. "Pee'd on Snow" blonde makes her look cheap.

Chantal is such a non-entity to me. But I'd kill for her long legs.

I'm so sick of the tongue bath Tootie gets week after week. Stop it. Over at Jezebel.com they are calling her Sonny Bono and Dora the Explorer.

And I was hoping that instead of telling Tyra how to say "1, 2, 3" in Chinese, the Chinese director was actually telling her how to say, "I have fat ass."

Old 12-06-2007, 02:40 PM   #137
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Golightly Grrl
However, I wish she'd get rid of that jacked-up weave and that ugly color. "Pee'd on Snow" blonde makes her look cheap.
But that's the hair Tyra GAVE her! How ungrateful would it be of Jenah to suggest it's anything less than fabulous?

The same thing happened to Brittany last season - they gave her the most raggedy-ass looking weave and then realized it was awful and chopped it off.

Old 12-08-2007, 03:45 PM   #138
Blue Crack Distributor

I'm watching some reruns of this season on MTV, and pre-makeover, Saleisha is really, really cute.

I seriously cannot see it past that godawful haircut they gave her. It's so bad, it's blinding me to all else regarding Saleisha.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:55 AM   #139
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
^damn I missed the marathon!!..I was looking forward to seeing due to having missed quite a few episodes in the beganing of the season, Oh well VH1 always re-runs
Old 12-10-2007, 12:54 PM   #140
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:55 AM
Season finale is Wednesday night Please please please let it not be Saliesha who wins! :Pray:
Old 12-10-2007, 01:48 PM   #141
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:55 AM
I haven't kept up with it at all, who are the finalists? I know Heather is out, there is an article about her in People this week with a very pretty photo.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:36 PM   #142
Blue Crack Distributor

Tootie from the Facts of Life, an albino with bad teeth and a raggedy weave, and some blonde girl who somehow squeaked into the top 3.

Oh, sorry.

Saleisha, Jenah, Chantal

Old 12-10-2007, 03:26 PM   #143
Blue Crack Addict

Thanks, I looked them up. I think Jenah looks like she could be the most successful model. The others are pretty but not very model-ly looking. I have seen Saleisha's hair, my God that is tragic. The picture of her on the site is so pretty, with the long hair.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:35 PM   #144
Blue Crack Distributor

Jenah looks a little rough when she's not in front of the camera, but I blame a lot of that on the nasty weave they gave her. But I like her pictures a lot.

I've also seen the Cover Girl pictures already online (darned spoilers), and I think Jenah's is the best.

But yeah - Saleisha was so cute prior to the "makeover," and now I can't see past that hair.

Chantal is nice enough, but very bland.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:39 PM   #145
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:55 AM
My vote is for Jenah. She's a good model, and I like her non-phony personality. She's one of the most real contestants ever on this show.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:26 PM   #146
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:55 AM
Im hoping for Jenah
Old 12-11-2007, 09:23 AM   #147
Blue Crack Addict

I saw this on the Today Show, Janice's face looks scarier than ever

msnbc.com

By Courtney Hazlett
The Scoop
updated 10:51 p.m. ET, Mon., Dec. 10, 2007

Courtney Hazlett
The Scoop

Please let the record reflect, Janice Dickinson does not think Jennifer Love Hewitt is fat. Tyra Banks? Perhaps. During a Dec. 10 appearance on “The Today Show,” Dickinson told Al Roker that Love Hewitt “is a healthy, not emaciated woman.” Then she added, “You want to see someone who’s fat? I’m sorry, Tyra. Tyra Banks is fat.”

Ouch! Although Dickinson said she was “kidding,” one person who is close to Banks’ reality show, “America’s Next Top Model,” feels pretty certain that Dickinson is serious. “Janice has been looking for any opportunity to speak out against Tyra,” said the source. “She feels like she got treated like shit by Tyra when she was involved with ‘Top Model.’ I can’t believe she’d drudge up the past like this, though.”

Dickinson left “ANTM” in 2005. She was known then for her extremely sharp tongue, but according to an insider, the feud had more to do with her dislike of Tyra. “Janice just couldn’t stand dealing with her any longer. As long as she has the time and platform to throw Tyra under the bus, you can bet she will.”
Old 12-12-2007, 04:35 PM   #148
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:55 AM
Yahoo has on its opening page some short clips from tonight's show. The first one shows the girls doing that "Who do you think has the most/least potential", you know, the chance for the girls to back-stab each other. It shows Chantal badmouthing Jenah. The next clip shows Jenah messing up her lines for the Covergirl commercial.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:38 PM   #149
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
I saw this on the Today Show, Janice's face looks scarier than ever

msnbc.com

By Courtney Hazlett
The Scoop
updated 10:51 p.m. ET, Mon., Dec. 10, 2007

Courtney Hazlett
The Scoop

Please let the record reflect, Janice Dickinson does not think Jennifer Love Hewitt is fat. Tyra Banks? Perhaps. During a Dec. 10 appearance on “The Today Show,” Dickinson told Al Roker that Love Hewitt “is a healthy, not emaciated woman.” Then she added, “You want to see someone who’s fat? I’m sorry, Tyra. Tyra Banks is fat.”

Ouch! Although Dickinson said she was “kidding,” one person who is close to Banks’ reality show, “America’s Next Top Model,” feels pretty certain that Dickinson is serious. “Janice has been looking for any opportunity to speak out against Tyra,” said the source. “She feels like she got treated like shit by Tyra when she was involved with ‘Top Model.’ I can’t believe she’d drudge up the past like this, though.”

Dickinson left “ANTM” in 2005. She was known then for her extremely sharp tongue, but according to an insider, the feud had more to do with her dislike of Tyra. “Janice just couldn’t stand dealing with her any longer. As long as she has the time and platform to throw Tyra under the bus, you can bet she will.”

Ouch indeed!!!
Old 12-12-2007, 04:38 PM   #150
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Pearl
Yahoo has on its opening page some short clips from tonight's show. The first one shows the girls doing that "Who do you think has the most/least potential", you know, the chance for the girls to back-stab each other. It shows Chantal badmouthing Jenah. The next clip shows Jenah messing up her lines for the Covergirl commercial.
Im SO ready for the finally tonight!!