American Wedding, anyone? (Amer. Pie 3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Anyone see this? It was #1 at the US box office over the weekend....

I genuinely liked the first 2 in the series - and saw American Wedding last night - very cute and very funny. Definitely worth your time if you liked the first 2. If you hate the Stifler character, I wouldn't recommend it. :)

Yep, gotta see this one. Stifler is such a dick, but you gotta love him. Oz isn't in this one is he? *sigh* As my grandma would say, he's got nice pecs and buns.

~LadyLemon~ said:
Yep, gotta see this one. Stifler is such a dick, but you gotta love him. Oz isn't in this one is he? *sigh* As my grandma would say, he's got nice pecs and buns.

I don't know what's funnier, your description of Stifler or your grandma and Oz :laugh:

I'm a huge fan of stupid comedy. I want to see this one muchly.

I loved it. The gags are a bit repetitive, but in truth, I love the characters like they're my friends. It does make me sad though. It reminds me that Alyson Hannigan is soon to be wed in real life, and one of my life goals is shot. :(

i read american prayer anyone. i thought: hey that should be in the where the album has n name forum. i would say, no, dont put that on the new album. please dont. probably worse than red light. ah but it may be just me.

Am I the only one that thought that there was something weird about Stifler throughout the movie? He looked animated and had an odd look on his face.

i saw it this past weekend. I felt it was rather funny, although my friend who was getting married the next day did not laugh at all the scenes.....anyway I generally felt it was funny.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i might be the only person to hate American Pie 1. :down:

No, you're not the only one. I have nothing but antipathy for the entire series. :down:

Crassness is no substitute for humour, imho.

Flaming Friar Sr said:
i read american prayer anyone. i thought: hey that should be in the where the album has n name forum. i would say, no, dont put that on the new album. please dont. probably worse than red light. ah but it may be just me.

:confused:

Any MILF's in this movie? :sexywink:

My friend always uses the term 'DILF'.

My friend is a complete idiot.

LOL...Stifler's mom is in it, and she's a MILF. :D

My favourite scene was the "private dinner chat" where Jim and Michelle's parents go back to the house. Anyone who's seen the movie will know what I'm talking about, and why I enjoy it so, so much...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom