American Penny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it took me about 4 or 5 times, I think...I wasn't really counting :reject:

I look at pennies and money too...always looking for the older wheat pennies, or foreign coins, etc., that get mixed up in my change. I used to always save pennies with the year I was born too :shrug:

zonelistener said:

:nerdalert:

:lol:

smilies-18965.png

timely....topic...oh I have another story about currency and recognition..later:)

what is on the other side? I was just cleaning the moccassins I'd like to give away this weekend and I wondered,"does America still use have pennies?"
(gosh the radio is good. Gout and "the roulettes" to be featured this afternoon. I think I may have gout..good god! I am old and a nerd too...I collect coins...and stamps:reject::)
I can't take a good close up photo on my dodgy camera. Is there a sailing ship on the reverse side? The ones on the boots has 3 masts and it says half penny 1967.They sure are big coins. Our one cent piece that we no longer use, was so tiny and light and featured a beautiful feather-tailed glider.
Not sure if you can see in this pic. Do you think they are Amercian half pennies?

Attachments

• pennyb6-03001.jpg
    pennyb6-03001.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 21
i definately resorted to clicking on all of them in a line *hangs head in shame*...WHAT?? i absolutely swore he was facing the left, so that screwed me :shifty:

It took me three tries.
And I thought I was going to get it on the first try since I collect pennies to add to my bank account.

Perle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom