American Music Awards - Post Your Thoughts Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
For those of you watching the telecast tonight, I thought I'd start a thread for it, as it is starting in 5 mins..

The Osbournes hosting.. Christina is performing.. Britney is presenting.. mmmm.. the possibilities..

is creed performing? :heart:

helloangel if you need anything, ill be in bed watching the game? does my little sunshine feel better yet?

*makes pouty face

I think i will turn it on and put it on mute, with real music in the backgroud..........

playing "true love waits" right now......:yes:

JCHYA but true love waits doesnt have the rocking guitars of nickelback dude. nickelback rocks so hard, dude. they have cut up jeans dude.

if only bon jovi, creed, and default would perform this would be musical heaven.

what the hells wrong with you boomcha.

did you notice how they burnt creed? sharon osborne obviously hates them, haha. anyone else notice?

Cow of the Seas said:

did you notice how they burnt creed? sharon osborne obviously hates them, haha. anyone else notice?

Sorry, not even some good ole fashioned Creed bashing can make me watch more than 20 minutes of this miserable excuse for an awards show.......

tv is now off.......

Cow of the Seas said:

shut up:angry:

yes, but the creed thing was funny.
sharon was like "not!".
bwahhahahah
Creed sucks ass.
:laugh::lol::lmao:

I"m a huge nerd and want to know who won what....

P.S. I heard Matchbox 20's new song "disease" on the radio the other day....how much do they sound like they want to be Bon Jovi now? :huh:

My observations..

-The Osbournes feeling the need to cuss on purpose at an award show while emceeing is really jumping the shark (not that it's a proper show, and not that the family hasn't jumped the shark already)

-Matchbox20's guitar problems in their set made me feel bad for them. But when I listened to the words in their song - empathy gave way to nausea.

-Christina Aguilera actually wore clothing. Bravo. When she was done, the camera panned to Britney who looked noticeably irritated. I wonder why.

-Nickelback's performance was letterboxed. So now I ask you - should I henceforth refer to that segment as Nickelbox or Letterback?

-Thank goodness Outkast won something

-Ashanti cannot sing. Neither can Kelly Osbourne.

Possibly more later - but I have a feeling that this sad sad display of awards has made my flu much worse. :sick:

HelloAngel said:
My observations..

-The Osbournes feeling the need to cuss on purpose at an award show while emceeing is really jumping the shark (not that it's a proper show, and not that the family hasn't jumped the shark already)

oh thank you. lol

HelloAngel said:

-Christina Aguilera actually wore clothing. Bravo. When she was done, the camera panned to Britney who looked noticeably irritated. I wonder why.

yeah i noticed this too. :lol: :der:

This doesn't pretain to the subject, but why do so many chicks have pictures of the Coldplay lead singer in their profiles/footnotes, etc?

If one person does it I can see the admiration, but if three or four chicks do it, I'm reminded of middle school cliques.

That's not a good thing.

dano, girls like coldplay because hes a good looking guy. theyre the boyband of the moment and choice.

theyre just a fad, trust me. theyre far too boring to be held on such high regard for too long.

:mad: bear!!!

anyway dano- I claim to be one of the first! Chris has been in my sig for months, but YES, many of us girls enjoy them greatly. Freedom baby, we can have who we want in our sigs! :)

Back
Top Bottom