American Inventor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
Anyone watching this? I have to admit, it's pretty good. It's interesting seeing what people have come up and there has been some stuff that has really piqued my curiosity.

I enjoy the judges as well. Good panel.

I have been watching it these last couple of weeks. It's really is interesting, but I wish that thee had two women judges instead of one. The bald headed guy gets on my nerves at times.

:up: Glad someone started a thread on this show. I saw the ad for it last night and decided to watch. I am glad I did and I will watch again, although I tend to agree, the judges have the "typical" judging personalities and even accents! Another woman would have been nice, and the Inventor judge needs to tone down his Mr Know it All a bit.

Were the tears of that last guy with the spelling/word game genuine? I was happy for him.

The old lady with the idea for the paper sheets scared me. I thought she was going to go ballistic and that they voted for her to keep her from doing so!

Some of the ideas were really interesting actually. It's a very different show, I like it. Thanks for posting the links for info on the judges.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom