American Idol-Season 7 Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was probably a scam cooked up by the Idol folks themselves, just to get people talking even more about the show! lol

I have many criticisms and snarks against Idol, but I sincerely believe they do not mess with the voting.

Edit: I found a spoiler elsewhere.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

:grumpy:

I was expecting someone else as the "shocking" elimination.

Last edited:
I think he'll be just fine going forward. You don't have to win this show to get a record deal anymore. :up:

one4u2 said:

or a husband :shifty:

It's a shame he's married. :(

I'll take Jason.:combust: He's into humanitarian work (he's been to Africa, I believe, and Russia, and he volunteers with battered women and kids), he's talented, he's sweet, he's HOT. :drool: , and he's only a year older than me.

I hope Michael gets a record deal. I'd love to hear what rock/soul sound he could create because he's absolutely brilliant in that genre. I will be the first in line to buy his album

I just don't understand the math...How could he have lost, considering he hasn't been in the bottom 3 in ages, and Syesha was the lowest in every estimate?

LemonMelon said:
I just don't understand the math...How could he have lost, considering he hasn't been in the bottom 3 in ages, and Syesha was the lowest in every estimate?

Maybe because he went first and was forgotten by some, or maybe his backers figured he was safe and didn't vote. It happens every year. :shrug:

I thought Carly would be the big shocker elimination tonight.

I didn't watch the results show last night, and when my dad called and told me that Michael had gone home, I thought he was just messing with me. :mad: :sigh: :(

I was wondering who'd win this years "Daughtry-Hudson Memorial Phone-Glitch Award". Didn't expect it to be Michael though.

BTW agree with cori, I don't actually think AI screws with the results. I've heard all sorts of stories about "oh I kept trying to vote for XXX and I couldn't get through so obviously they were getting votes" but whatever. I'd love to see the numbers each week; as far as I know AI never releases them other than the ballpark figure for all the Idols.

Oh and Ryan's delivery of the elimination? Serious douchebaggery. And yeah I know (or at least I assume) that the writers come up with that stuff and Ryan is just the messenger...but to draw that out the way he did, especially since the guy going home was a shocker, to me that was over the top. As soon as he said Syesha and Carly were safe I was like "oh they're doing it again" and then he goes on to actually talk about how nobody got tossed on IGB week last year...and then basically goes "Psyche! You're out." Dirty.

I'm trying to remember what Dante wrote....

Was it the 5th circle of hell where Kristy Lee doesn't make the bottom three and Michael Johns is eliminated? Or was that the 6th circle of hell? I can never remember my literature.

CTU2fan said:
Oh and Ryan's delivery of the elimination? Serious douchebaggery. And yeah I know (or at least I assume) that the writers come up with that stuff and Ryan is just the messenger...but to draw that out the way he did, especially since the guy going home was a shocker, to me that was over the top. As soon as he said Syesha and Carly were safe I was like "oh they're doing it again" and then he goes on to actually talk about how nobody got tossed on IGB week last year...and then basically goes "Psyche! You're out." Dirty.

That's just nasty to toy with him like that. :down:

Back
Top Bottom