American Idol-Season 7 Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brooke White just single-handedly laid the history of popular music to rest.

There is nowhere to go but down.

We need a revolution.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does The Happy Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justice has been served.

Woo hoo!!!

I hope he goes on to sell more records than Fantasia!

Mmmm, well. That should not be too hard.

More records than Ruben Studdard!

Mmmm, maybe not.

More records than Kelly Clarkson!

There you go.

And, by the way, George Michael can still sing.

I am wondering whether I should fork $100 per ticket to see him when he comes to DC.

david-archuleta_382x508.jpg

Your reign of terror is over, bitch.

I'm glad DC won! He deserved it, and of course I bawled my eyes out when he started crying.:reject: David A. apparently isn't feeling too disappointed either. He's a talented kid; he'll do well. They're like a little brother/big brother. I find them adorable.:love:

My highlights of the night:

Jason singing "Hallelujah" again. It was even better this time around. He's utterly brilliant on this song.:bow: There's so much passion and authenticity in everything he sings.

Michael and Carly did an amazing job singing "The Letter" Vocally, they're perfect together. I loved the rock/soul vibe they gave it. They just rock!

Brooke and Graham Nash singing "Teach the Children". This is the type of album she needs to make. Like Jason, she's just real and heartfelt as an artist.

Gladys Knight and The Pips: Robert Downey Jr., Ben Stiller, and Jack Black. That was frickin' priceless. I cracked up.:laugh:

Carrie Underwood's performance of "Last Name" It's by far her best song, it just all around rocks. I want to go out clubbing this weekend and blast that song in the car with my friends.

Hearing Michael and Jason sing lyrics from "Father Figure", one of my top sexy songs.:combust: And of course, Mr. George Michael himself who looked and sounded amazing. His performance of "Praying For Time" was so simple and stunning.

And finally, the most important moment of the night: Senor Reynaldo Lupaz singing "Brothers Forever." That was classic, and I think we can all agree, the best performance of the season.:lmao:

Also, I really have a guilty soft spot for that "SOS" song by the Jonas Brothers.

Brooke and Graham Nash singing "Teach the Children". This is the type of album she needs to make. Like Jason, she's just real and heartfelt as an artist.

Hearing Michael and Jason sing lyrics from "Father Figure", one of my top sexy songs.:combust: And of course, Mr. George Michael himself who looked and sounded amazing. His performance of "Praying For Time" was so simple and stunning.

And finally, the most important moment of the night: Senor Reynaldo Lupaz singing "Brothers Forever." That was classic, and I think we can all agree, the best performance of the season.:lmao:
[/SIZE]

Agreed on all of that!!! :up:

How fucking sexy is Freedom 90? I think it might be the sexiest pop song ever! (Mysterious Ways included... :uhoh: :wink: )

How perfect was it that Archie sang "i was such a young boy didn't know what I want to be" and Cook sang "i was every little hungry schoolgirl's pride and joy and i guess it was enough for me"? :lol:

I am your Brother... definitely the greatest moment in Idol history! :lol:

Our local newscaster that's there just got all touchy feely with Jason Castro's dreadlocks. :lol: It was disturbing. :happy:

They also have a camera crew in the bar here in town where David C. used to tend and it was full of kids. :laugh:

Our local newscaster that's there just got all touchy feely with Jason Castro's dreadlocks. :lol: It was disturbing. :happy:

They also have a camera crew in the bar here in town where David C. used to tend and it was full of kids. :laugh:

I want to touch Jason's dreads:drool: Actually, I just want to touch him, period:shifty: He has such a truly artistic singer/song writer vibe. I hope he puts out an acoustic folk album in the vein of early Bob Dylan. I'd like Brooke to do a similar album with her singer/song writer Joni Mitchell/Joan Baez vibe. Michael is brilliant in rock and soul. I could see his album being like Freddie Mercury meets Otis Redding. It would be fantastic. Amanda is just a true female rocker. She's gritty and raw. I really hope she gets a record deal.

Well damn! Just finished up here in mountain time. That was a sweeeet finale.

Now, can we talk about George Michael??

Pop stars shouldn't disappear and then suddenly reappear on American Idol and startle me with how they look and sound and then make me cry. It's just too confusing.

Back
Top Bottom