American Idol-Season 7 Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
I didn't even see her performance, but this tells me all I need to know:

350trt2.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Jay Leno asked Simon about his expression during Fantasias performance and Simon explained that he was thinking WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT??? :lol:

I can't wait for all the pissing and moaning that occurs on this site once Cook sings his song. :love:

Good times.

(Not this thread in particular: U2istheBest and GirlsAloudFan, I'm laying off my griping about you guys hating Cook. :wink: )

corianderstem said:
I can't wait for all the pissing and moaning that occurs on this site once Cook sings his song. :love:

Good times.

(Not this thread in particular: U2istheBest and GirlsAloudFan, I'm laying off my griping about you guys hating Cook. :wink: )

I don't hate him. I just think he's overrated.:wink: And hey, if he does a good job with ISHFWILF, I'll love him forever.

corianderstem said:

Good times.

:corn:

There's already a thread in EYKIW...

corianderstem said:

Good times.

I'm looking forward to it. Perhaps nothing can touch the original but he won't suck, and he won't ruin it.

I am not a huge David Cook fan either...but I want him to win over boy wonder...It is not DC voice that bothers me...more his smug attitude...I will be watching him and hoping he does a good job with our beloved U2 song:|

Leno last night also asked Simon who he wants to win, and he said Cook. He further mentioned that he likes how he worked in a bar and had to work hard to get where he is. About Archu-D2, he said something about his age and not having to had work as hard.

It should be damn interesting to see Cook do some music from someone we never get to here. Not easy stuff though, but I have a hunch he'll switch it up like usual and make it his own.

D2's choice has been so overdone over the years.

Looks like Lila & Maddy are in for the filming today. :hyper:

Good thing for Maddy she got that sudden cold this morning and couldn't go to school :lol:

Oh dear, poor Luke! I don't know when it was added, but there's an update - it is not inoperable cancer, and it's treatable with a 93% full recovery rate.

So I guess if you're gonna get cancer, that's a good one to get.

corianderstem said:
Oh dear, poor Luke! I don't know when it was added, but there's an update - it is not inoperable cancer, and it's treatable with a 93% full recovery rate.

So I guess if you're gonna get cancer, that's a good one to get.

That's excellent news! I'm praying for a quick and full recovery for him.

Thoughts going out to Luke....

And also thoughts going out to Lila and Maddy :hyper:....

Let me get this straight, are Lila and Maddy mother and daughter? And they are both veteran members of Interference?

If so, the question I pose is this...

Is that the sweetest, cutest, and coolest thing I've come across so far on Interference?

The answer is a resounding YES. :up:

GirlsAloudFan said:
Thoughts going out to Luke....

And also thoughts going out to Lila and Maddy :hyper:....

Let me get this straight, are Lila and Maddy mother and daughter? And they are both veteran members of Interference?

If so, the question I pose is this...

Is that the sweetest, cutest, and coolest thing I've come across so far on Interference?

The answer is a resounding YES. :up:

yes there are mother and daughter and long time regs here.. I am a really good friend of them both and went to a couple of Vertigo LA shows with them... Maddy got pulled onstage by Bono at the Honolulu show of that tour..

Lila is the coolest mom evah! :up:

OMG, David C. did an unbelievable job with ISHFWILF. Well done. I wish he would've done the last verse instead of the second, though.

David A. blew me away with "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me". Honestly, my favorite performance of his. I actually saw real emotion in him, and the vocals were stunning.

Last edited:
hardyharhar said:
Looks like Lila & Maddy are in for the filming today. :hyper:

Good thing for Maddy she got that sudden cold this morning and couldn't go to school :lol:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :dance: :combust: :hyper:

I liked Cook's I Still Haven't Found....

I'm really liking tonight's show so far...both guys are really puttin a lot of genuine passion and energy into their performances. You can tell that they both really want this.

David C. made me almost like a coronation song. I really liked his performance and how he disguised that pile of cheese.

David A., aka, The Boy Who Would Be King, sings "A Moment Like This Part II: Electric Bugaloo." His performance and vocals were beautiful, but I have to wash the Velveeta off of myself now.

Aside from the ending of song 2 where I thought Cook lost control a bit with his voice, he has been awesome so far! Archie did great on Elton John but is too cheesy and I have a feeling will win this.

Okay I'm definitely fucking voting for Cook now! And I don't even care about the weepy performance of Imagine that is coming up...

(a.) I love that Collective Soul song!

(b.) Cook did an amazing soulful performance of it.

(c.) "It is a progression. Why do something I have already done?"

FUCKING WIN!

I've never heard David C's song, but I really loved the way he sang it. I'm glad he went with the acoustic on this song. Next to "Hello", this might end up being my favorite performance of his. I love his falsetto, I wish he'd do it more often. His crying made me cry. It was so genuine.:sad: Simon, shut your mouth, you Bob Dylan-bashing-windbag. You wouldn't know true artistry in a performance if it bit you in the ass.

David A's original performance of "Imagine" was my favorite performance of his until tonight's version of "Don't Let the Sun..." His second performance was brilliant, but it paled to Cook's third performance. His second time around singing it puts it second now to his first performance of tonight. Also, um Randy, you guys didn't "think" the Davids would be the final 2, you threw every contestant under the bus to make sure they would be.

Back
Top Bottom