American Idol-Season 7 Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brooke equals Crapola.

I do not know how voters can get it so wrong.

Oh, wait, Americans re-elected Bush.

Makes sense.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
OH NOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WTF AMERICA... :madspit:

Epic phail America. Epic epic phail. If anyone is still under the illusion that this is a singing contest this should kill that little fantasy. Two best singers in the bottom.

Fucking joke :censored:

CTU2fan said:

Epic phail America. Epic epic phail. If anyone is still under the illusion that this is a singing contest this should kill that little fantasy. Two best singers in the bottom.

YEP....

a joke all right...

EPIC PHAIL x infinity...:huh:

CTU2fan said:

:yes:

I wouldn't necessarily say the two best, but definitely did not deserve to be in the bottom based on last night's performances.

It's all up in the air after tonight....

You know that the two Davids are pretty much etched in stone as the final two.

So it will be interesting to see if Brookie can somehow sneak her way into the final 3.... :hmm:

I think Brooke looks more nervous and uncertain every week. America should put her out of her misery and send her home.

Eh, whatever. I'm already over it. :wink:

FAIL

Michael and Carly should have made it to the top 5 and Syesha and Jason should have left already. I like Brooke but how was she not in the bottom 2?

Next week is supposedly Neil Diamond week. LOLOLOL

Back
Top Bottom