American Idol - Season 7 - Page 63 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #931
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ramblin rose

It almost seems like that's how she even feels. I think week after week she knows she'll be in the bottom three and can't believe it someone else leaving.
Yeah no kidding, she came walking out like "dead girl walking" with that note and all. I feel bad. She's really not that bad, certainly not sanjaya-cringe-worthy bad.

As for Ramiele I'm sad to see her go but she really hasn't been memorable for quite a while now. I think people maybe don't realize that. If the point was to vote for the person you want to go home than the worst singer would probably go each week...but with voting for your favorite, well clearly Kristy is going to have her fans, and they'll vote. It's the singer who doesn't leave any impression that's in danger. So while I long to see someone like Jason (for example) getting the axe I know he has a voting base that will vote for him weekly no matter what he does.

Oh and as for her being tiny...I noticed how small she was awhile back when she stood next to Ryan and he towered over her. One thing I did realize for the first time last night looking at the bottom 3 - Brooke has a huge head. I mean ginormous.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:25 AM   #932
Neon Zebra

Local Time: 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by hillers
Is anyone else tired of the 1 hour long results shows?.
I never watch the results show.

I just read this thread to find out what happened.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:26 AM   #933
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I DVR and then fast forward to the good parts...a full hour is ridonkulous.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:02 AM   #934
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by beegee

I never watch the results show.

I just read this thread to find out what happened.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:45 AM   #935
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
Cori - I don't recognize you anymore. I miss Liz Lemon
Bruce has taken residence.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:04 PM   #936
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:49 PM
The Results show is a total waste of time! Might as well spend that hour listening to much better music on itunes.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:16 PM   #937
Refugee

Local Time: 03:49 PM
American Idol-The Top Nine Results

Tuesday night the Idol wannabes sang the best of Dolly Parton. Wednesday night they learn their fate. But first Idol has to bore us with a bunch of filler. The judges are introduced. Simon has some nerve criticizing how others dress when he hasn’t met a gray sweater he doesn’t like. Paula is dressed like a slutty school secretary. And Randy is wearing Hot Topic for the Metamucil Set. But let’s get on with the show...

The contestants start off the results who by singing Dolly Parton’s hit “9 to 5,” complete with line dancing and boot scootin’. This group sing seemed like it lasted from 9 to 5. But I did enjoy the hoyay between David C and Michael. However, it might be a little too late buttering up the judges by serenading them.

After a brief glimpse of Tuesday night’s highlights, we get to the business of the results. Michael, wearing a Dolly T-shirt is safe as is David A. Carly joins Michael and David A on the sofa of safety.

Before we get to more results we have the time waster of the evening-the audience phone calls. What did we learn kids? Syesha misses her friends and family, but the Idol-ettes are her new friends so everyone else can suck it! David C wishes he was more organized. Randy want to work with this year’s winner, who may be a boy or girl. And I guess I was right about the hoyay between Michael and David C. They want to sing “Islands in the Stream” on the Idol Tour. Oh, Simon isn’t really into apologizing.

Remember “America’s Next Great Band?” (Crickets chirping). The Clark Brothers won that show and sing “This Little Heart of Mind.” Believe me everyone; you should be very happy that Light of Doom didn’t win that contest.

Now it’s time for the Ford pimpmercial. The contestants sing “It’s Tricky.” Sometimes it’s tricky for me to stay with this show just to get the results. But I did think the basketball theme was cute.

Finally, more results. After his health scare, David C doesn’t need another scare. He is safe. Ramiele is not safe, and she takes a seat on a Bedpan of Destiny. It’s a good thing Kristy Lee has her bottom three permission slip because that’s where she’s heading.

Before we get to more results we find out how Nashville is treating former Idol contestants. Bucky Covington has found success on the country charts. Phil Stacey has an album coming out. And despite some health problems, Bo Bice continues to make music.

What’s this? More results? Syesha joins the others on the Sofa of Safety. That means Brooke and Jason could join Ramiele and Kristy Lee in the bottom three. In an Idol first, Brooke takes a Bedpan of Destiny. Jason is safe.

But before we can find out who is leaving us, we have some other business to take care of. We get more info on “Idol Gives Back.” Despite my cold, black heart I got a bit misty-eyed when the two Ethiopian sisters were reunited.

Now Dolly Parton sings “Jesus and Gravity” from her latest album. She really shows the contestants how it’s done. Though I’m not feeling the song, I have nothing but respect for her long-lasting career. The Idol winner should hope to have a third of Dolly’s success.

Well, it’s about time. We finally found out who is getting the Idol boot. Ramiele, Kristy Lee and Brooke join Ryan on the Idol Seal of Doom. Wow, Ramiele is really, really short! Brooke and Kristy Lee are safe. Miss Malubay has to go bye-bye! Aww, Ramiele. I first noticed you at your audition. You thrilled me when you sang “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me.” But because she couldn’t live up to those two things, I couldn’t remain a fan. May Ramiele gain more experience and stage skills on tour. She’s going to need them.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:15 PM   #938
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by CTU2fan
I DVR and then fast forward to the good parts...a full hour is ridonkulous.
Same here. I DVR.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:17 PM   #939
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Golightly Grrl
The contestants start off the results who by singing Dolly Parton’s hit “9 to 5,” complete with line dancing and boot scootin’. This group sing seemed like it lasted from 9 to 5.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:12 AM   #940
War Child

Local Time: 09:49 AM
I can't wait until the Neil Diamond week so David Cook can do the Urge Overkill version of 'Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon' and then 'de facto' claim it as his own.

Yes, that's a prediction. What will I win?
Old 04-04-2008, 03:14 AM   #941
The Male

Quote:
Originally posted by Inner El Guapo
I can't wait until the Neil Diamond week so David Cook can do the Urge Overkill version of 'Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon' and then 'de facto' claim it as his own.

Yes, that's a prediction. What will I win?
You'll win my respect. Nice reference.

Now.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:27 AM   #942
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Urge Overkill (and El Guapo) kick all kinds of ass. Of course I just had to throw on "Sister Havana" and my neighbors thank you.

Since we're doing predictions I've got David A singing "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" and Kristy going to the well again with "America". But who jumps on "Sweet Caroline"?
Old 04-04-2008, 10:00 AM   #943
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by CTU2fan

But who jumps on "Sweet Caroline"?
Jason, FTMFW
Old 04-04-2008, 10:30 AM   #944
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Jason. I hope it's Michael.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:47 AM   #945
Blue Crack Distributor

Your joke about David C is lame because the Urge Overkill version is pretty much identical to the Neil Diamond version - just more guitars.