American Idol - Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inner El Guapo said:
I know you'll say no. Because you're a bitch.
And the only women who get shit done are bitches.
Signed/sexist dickhole #1567

I must not be a bitch, because I don't get shit done. I'm too lazy to be a bitch.

Oh well. I guess I'll have to live with that.

:kiss:

As for Brooke, I don't think she deserved to be in the bottom 3.

Inner El Guapo, I know you said you were joking by your statements...but your statements sure didn't come off as jokes to me. Some of the things you said is not the type of stuff that we allow here.

I saw it. They all think it's going to be David vs. David. David Cook is Simon's favorite but he thinks David A. is the one to beat because of the teen and granny votes.

So apparently tonight the contestants are singing "inspirational" songs.

Looks like we could be in for a slice of Idol with extra-cheese. :hyper:

I can't f'ng wait. I love Tuesdays.

I can't see anything on MJs except for the pinkish bar atop, and a couple of ads on the left hand side. The rest of the page is blank/white :shrug:

Spoilers :shifty: http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/idol_top_8_perform

Syesha Mercado - "I Believe" (Fantasia)
David Cook - "Innocent" by Our Lady Peace
Carly Smithson - "The Show Must Go On" by Queen
Brooke White - "You've Got a Friend" by James Taylor
Jason Castro - "Over the Rainbow" by Judy Garland
Michael Johns - "Dream On" by Aerosmith
Kristy Lee Cook - "Anyway" by Martina McBride
David Archuleta - "Angels" by Robbie Williams

:shifty:

Randy is such an idiot! "Check it out baby.... you had some pitch problems.... it was a little pitchy for me dawg!" Same shit!!! Every night! Every fucking night!

KRISTY LEE.

All y'all haters can BOW DOWN to that performance. Girl killed it. I'm really happy for her right now.

David Cook on the other hand. :slant: Simon was perfect in his analysis and Paula overreacted as usual. The more I watch this show the more I realize that I cannot fucking stand Paula Abdul. As for Carly, great song choice but the poor girl totally lost control of the song! :huh:

And now 9 year old Archuleta takes the stage.

Simon is right again! Good song choice (although I don't think it's the greatest pop song ever haha) but meh delivery by David.

Last edited:
Yup, Zootlesque, I agree with everything you've said. Simon's analysis tonight was spot on. Angels is a great song (Robbie Williams is a huge badass by the way) but Archuleta didn't sing it very well.

David Cook sounded terrible throughout a lot of that song and was doing a bad impersonation of whoever the lead singer of Our Lady Peace is. And the look on his face as he stared into the camera with 'Give Back' on his hand was enough to make me literally double over in pain. Just bad. Self-important bullshit. Fuck that guy. And his hair.

And Brooke...well what can I say? She melts my heart.

1-866-IDOLS-08

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:
Why is Brooke always crying?

She just seems to me like a really sensitive girl. I guess it just hits her hard when she realizes that she is singing some of her favorite all-time songs in front of millions of people.

I love it, it endears me to her even more. And she doesn't need to convince me of her awesomeness. :drool:

Loved Jason Castro. LOVE "IZ" version of the song. PERFECT song choice.

David C. sucked

David A. great song, but boring....he can suck, but they will kiss his little behind everytime.

Syesha...is she still here? Singing another idols song? Lame. Hopefully bye bye to you.

Kristi Lee...finally something good from her! Yea!

Michael...always love his voice.

Carly....song way too much for her. Too bad.

Brooke...Tivo hasn't caught up yet.

Weird song choices tonight. Of all the cool inspirational songs people seemed to pick songs they couldn't sing.

I thought Michael, David C and Carly were terrible.

Kristy Lee DID look like a star tonight. She's just not my thing--that really white country girl singing about God thing just is so boring to me but the judges were right, she knew her audience and went for it.

Jason was really great.

David A's up now here in mtn time...

I agree. I enjoyed J.C.'s ukelele-ified version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

We need more ukelele in our music scene these days. Or at least if Ed Vedder is using it. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom