American Idol 6 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
Ummm ... maybe? Makayla Gordon. Guh, she was so annoying.

Ugh Makayla...bad enough her parents had to do one of those "my daughter's name is cooler if I spell it wrong" deals, but her voice (talking & singing) might be the most annoying sound ever. I think she might be the all-time worst finalist, yes, worse than Sanjaya.

I do remember Jessica, vaguely. Funny how they all sort of blend together; only the really good & really bad stand out. Hell there was ever a girl from CT that we should have gotten all fired up about, but I can't even remember her (I think she was in Ruben's season).

OK so who's it gonna be tonight, predictions...I'm thinking an axe for Chris & LaKisha.

Is it me or do the eliminations seem more emotional this year? Seems like more crying etc...I think it started with that girl who sang the Dixie Chicks song, I forget her name (see, there it is again, all a blur).

I'm on board for Chris and Lakisha getting the boot. But it all depends on how Phil does tonight. If he's good, he'll stay. If he sucks, he's gone.

I have spoilers for song choice tonight. Not that it matters, since the show is starting soon for those of you on the east. PM me if you wish :wink:

for you
jonbonjovi-after.jpg

Haha I liked the little Bush and Laura thing in there! Although, despite making a joke about Bush's dancing, they still looked and sounded so plastic and artificial. :slant:

Man, tonight was one of my favorite nights on Idol! Lots of solid performances except poor Jordin's! :lol:

Goes to show that rock music is superior to all other music.

;)

I would be horrified if I forgot the lyrics singing with Jon Bon Jovi :ohmy:

Did I mention how hot he is :wink: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom