American Idol 6 - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:

I'm really surprised Haley has stuck around this long. I mean, Sanjaya you can explain away with all the press and general craziness ... but Haley?

Horny guys-as soon as she sexed up her image she kept staying around. Nothing surprising there. Maybe next week she won't wear any underwear.

Chris had potential-what happened? I don't think he put much effort into it at all, I think it was just a lark for him. I don't think he ever wanted to win.

In April they are extending the results show to an hour :|

I loved how Paula and Randy seemed like it was such a sad and hard thing for one of them to have to leave...and Simon was just like, "Bye bye, curly." :lol: :heart:

tuesday, i've never seen my daughter hate anyone on american idol so much as sanjaya. she hates sanjaya so much that she shed tears when he killed 'bathwater.'

gwen stefanie's performance seemed a little held back, but it was still fun. i agree, i do think she should get back with no doubt asap. daisy and i are looking foward to seeing her in concert at the end of april. very excited:D

That's why I kinda want Sanjaya to win, deep in the deepest, blackest, most secret place in my heart.

I want the producers to be so pissed off about the result they're forced to revamp the show. Maybe they should give the judges a say. Maybe they need to change the voting.

Taylor was kind of the start of this, don't you think? His CD isn't selling well, Simon didn't like him, his CD sales certainly don't reflect all those people who voted for him.

corianderstem said:

Taylor was kind of the start of this, don't you think? His CD isn't selling well, Simon didn't like him, his CD sales certainly don't reflect all those people who voted for him.

That probably reflects the quality of the music in the album. If his CD sucks there isn´t much fans can do.

BrownEyedBoy said:

That probably reflects the quality of the music in the album. If his CD sucks there isn´t much fans can do.

I love his CD. I don't think it sucks. It does reek of AI having their claws in him at times though. For example, the version of "Soul Thing" that's on that album compared to the one he'd released on his own earlier...yeah.

I still love the CD though. There's just something about Taylor. Listening to his songs just make me feel good.

I do definitely want to hear the Taylor CD, just to hear it. I think all the reviews I've read of it mentioned how the older song was better than everything else on the disc. Heh.

If I stumble across a used copy, I'll definitely buy it. Ditto Kat McPhee and Elliott Yamin.

I just think the people at 19 Entertainment (that's the name of the company, yes?) care about making sure the CD is good. I just think they hope the winner will sell billions and billions of CDs.

I don't like Taylor anymore, now I wonder why he won-no offense to anyone who likes him. I haven't heard his CD, but he's just kinda..annoying and blah :wink:

It's a fold out cover

070409a.jpg

U2isthebest said:
I have good news on this depressing results night.:| No Doubt is apparently going back in the studio sometime late this year, and will hopefully have an album out next year. That's the rumor, it hasn't been confirmed, but please God....

Well, thanks for the news but if they're going to bring out more Hey Baby type crap on a new album, I don't give a shit if they ever get back together. Tragic Kingdom, that was good stuff!

Zootlesque said:

Well, thanks for the news but if they're going to bring out more Hey Baby type crap on a new album, I don't give a shit if they ever get back together. Tragic Kingdom, that was good stuff!

I agree. I hated "Rock Steady" except for 'Underneath It All' and their cover of 'It's My Life". They really need to make something of "Tragic Kingdom" or "Return To Saturn"

I'm so hit or miss with both No Doubt and Gwen Stefani.

Sometimes I think No Doubt is fun, and sometimes they annoy me to high heaven.

And then Gwen. I think "What You Waiting For" is supremely brilliant, as is "Hollaback Girl" (you know, in an annoying way).

And then I listen to the rest of her solo stuff or see her on my TV and I just have to yell, "shut up, Shut Up, SHUT UUUUUUUUUUP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom