American Idol 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh Leslie Hunt bores me. She'll be booted soon. Along with Alaina and Antonella.

Antontella was leaps better than last week, but still isn't good enough. But she's so freaking gorgeous, she'll stick around. Oh well.

Alaina needs to go now. That was an awful song.

I want to like Leslie, but I'm with Sicy - she's kind of boring.

And I never thought I would say these five words, but regarding Gina? Carrie Underwood sang it better.

kellyahern said:
Sanjaya is getting the "unthreatening boy" teen fangirl vote.

Just once, I would like to see one of the rejected contestants start their singout and then just go "the heck with it", throw the microphone down and leave :shifty:.

now that would be dramatic.. :ohmy: and funny... :giggle:

kellyahern said:
Well, those are new :ohmy: .

Or are they? I didn't really pay much attention last season.

It's Pickler and her brand new, gianormous . . . shoes :shifty:.

HAHAHA.. me and my mom were wondering if she got some new twins too.. ain't just the shoes sistah!:|

Sicy said:
I like this guy :drool:

nicholas_pedro.jpg

Sorry Sicy :(

kellyahern said:
Well, those are new :ohmy: .

Or are they? I didn't really pay much attention last season.

It's Pickler and her brand new, gianormous . . . shoes :shifty:.

:giggle: I thought that too.

I was really surprised by her performance. I couldn't stand her last season, and I don't care for contemporary country for the most part, but that was a pretty song.

A.J. was amazingly better than Sanjaya. I guess pretty boys come first in this new world :sad:

I didnt like Leslie, but I would've prefered to see her perform another week rather than Antonella :yuck: America.......you disgust me :angry:

Nick was pretty good, but the song choice wasnt right for his voice. Once again, he was miles better than Sanjaya. I dont know what America is thinking this season....maybe their minds are empty :shrug:

Alaina....I didnt care that she went home. She never made a big impression as 'I'm here to win,' which most contestants should've done by now. You can tell the true winners by the true duds.

and Kellie......:ohmy: I dont know how I actually liked her last season :reject: The singing wasnt all that horrible, but her new look is just.....:crack:

Well well well...

Miss Pickler - what have you been doing in the off season? :hmm:
f40746p4mxj.jpg

That hairdo just aged her 10-20 years. I'm glad that part was TiVo'd and I fast forwarded thru most of it :yuck:

Wasn't surprised to see Alaina go, just felt bad for her. And thankfully Jordin was safe. Leslie was funny when she said why did I scat... Well at least now kelly you can hit the Dairy Queen and gossip & shop with your new BFF ;)

Sanjaya vs. AJ? What the hell was America thinking? AJ was 10x better than Sanjaya. Even Sanjaya thought he himself should have been going home. He should have stepped up and said, no, this is wrong, AJ stays, I'll go (yeah right, I can dream can't I?)

So, another week, another 4 gone
AJ, Nick, Alaina and Leslie :wave:

Nice post Lila Jr. See, not even Maddy likes Sanjaya, and she is in that demographic you surmised was voting for him :tsk:
I guess I've taught/guided her well :wink:

Time for a new thread (pretty soon, just getting it ready, ya know :wink: ) http://forum.interference.com/t173576.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom