American Idol 6 - Page 16 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-06-2007, 04:06 AM   #226
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:11 PM
Cool!

Old 02-06-2007, 03:08 PM   #227
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:11 PM
Awesome. I'll keep an eye out for him Hopefully he'll get through

Old 02-06-2007, 06:12 PM   #228
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:11 PM
Just keep in mind he's the bigger black dude who actually has a good voice and doesn't flip out.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:53 AM   #229
ONE
love, blood, life

Thats cool! he was really good!! i'm happy for you, and for him about making it through. I hope he makes it far
Old 02-07-2007, 03:56 AM   #230
Blue Crack Distributor

that would be Jimmy I think, right? Sang the Motown tune.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:23 AM   #231
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:11 PM
Was he the last guy that they said was like Ruben? He has a very good voice, and he's super cute. Seems so nice too.

I felt very badly for the girl who said she had performed for the mayor and the way Simon made her cry. People know what they are in for but it is still just so wrong sometimes.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:28 AM   #232
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: and if you don't know where you're going...any road will take you there..
the girl who said she sang for the mayor....don't think she even pronounced one word she was singing!! was the mayor drunk?

The guy at the end that Simon said was a fun Ruben was good

loved the set of cousins---the first guy who sang Amazing Grace and at the end told the judges that he was going to talk smack on his way out and just go with it (don't remember his exact quote)...thought that was hilarious! and his cousin who actually sounded really good I thought, although Simon said he was bored.

was surprised they gave that girl a second chance, I liked her voice but the facial expressions were rather noticeable.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:09 AM   #233
Refugee

Local Time: 11:11 PM
AI-Recaps February 6th
San Antonio Auditions

It is said that everything is bigger in Texas. Will San Antonio offer bigger talent or bigger train wrecks? I guess we’ll find out.

Brian: Brian tells us that people either love him or hate him-there is no in-between. After he sings the Billy Idol song “Rebel Yell” I guess I hate him. The judges aren’t exactly fond of him either, and he doesn’t get a golden ticket.

Hailey: Fortunately, Hailey can sing, has good control. Her voice is pretty. But can she bring any passion or fire to her performances? Well, at least she isn’t melisma city when she sings. And I give her credit for admitting that her outfit was rather hoochie.

Jasmine: Jasmine...and her camel toe come to audition for AI. She is awful. I can forgive a Glamour don’t like camel toe when someone can sing, but Jasmine can’t sing. In fact, I don’t think she’s singing. I have no idea what she is doing. Initially she is polite, but soon she gives the judges a bunch of lip. Jasmine and her camel toe will not be going to Hollywood. And through Jasmine's family, I learn Simon is from a country called British. Wow. You learn something new everyday.

Bailie: Hailie is another small town blonde. Ho hum. She can sing. She’s very commercial sounding, which equals boring to me. I think she’s unremarkable. Would she get through if she wasn’t a cute blonde? The golden haired gets a golden ticket.

Next we get a montage of the "other door of humiliation." This joke stopped being funny a weeks ago.

Next we get the unemployed cousins William and Akron. Yes, that’s a turn-on.

William: Cousin William goes first. He sings “Amazing Grace.” More like “Amazing Disgrace.” I did like his mock smack-down.

Akron: Unlike Cousin William, Akron can sing. He gets a golden ticket.

Once again, we are treated to a montage of bad auditions. Remember the Alamo, and dismember these contestants. Once again, this shit stopped being funny weeks ago.

Sandie: Huh? That was “Black Velvet?” That’s not how I remember it. Sadly, Sandie’s rendition of “Black Velvet” is more like the “Black Plague.” She isn’t going to Hollywood. Later we find out Sandie is a music teacher. Well, those who can, do, and those who can’t, teach. And those who can’t teach, teach gym.

Ashlyn: First, she is so stylish and pretty. I love her big expressive eyes. But can she sing? She sings the Nina Simone song “Feelin’ Good”-also done by Michael Buble. Well, I’m feelin’ good after I hear Ashlyn sing. Her voice is not mainstream (read: not American Idol), but I like her. The judges are put off by her affected facial expressions. Hmm, I hardly found her facial expressions too disconcerting. And after the parade of good, but bland singers, Ashlyn is very refreshing, but she doesn’t get the golden ticket...at first. The judges come to their senses and give her a second chance. This time Ashlyn gets the golden ticket. She...and her facial expressions are going to Hollywood.

Jacob: Jacob is from a show biz family and wants the legend of his forebears to continue. Jacob has the most freaky-ass facial hair I’ve seen, and he can’t sing. I guess the legend stops with Jacob.

Jimmy (inmyplace's former RA): Jimmy sings the old classic “Cupid” with lots of full-bodied soul. He’s likable and can sing. I like him, and he gets the golden ticket.

After being treated to some Texas-sized talent, and Texas-sized train wrecks, 22 people who auditioned in San Antonio are going to Hollywood.

Tomorrow we get the “Best of the Rest.” And when AI says the best of the rest, I’m sure they mean the best of the singers and best of the train wrecks. What would AI be without train wrecks? Is it Hollywood week yet?
Old 02-07-2007, 10:17 AM   #234
Blue Crack Addict

I think Ashlyn is beautiful. Maybe the most beautiful girl ever on AI.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:07 PM   #235
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:11 PM
I'm glad they decided to put her through. IMP RA was great. Hopefully he'll go far
Old 02-07-2007, 12:25 PM   #236
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:11 AM
I dislike Simon Cowell even more now. Wonder why everyone loves him? He's obnoxious.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:16 PM   #237
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:11 PM
I like him because 9 times out of 10, he's spot on in his criticisms. Sometimes he's a prick, though, and goes too far.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:00 PM   #238
Refugee

Local Time: 11:11 PM
Yea, Simon can be an ass. But sometimes I think his less than flattering feedback is a complete blow to some of these kids who never heard a negative comment about their behavior, grades, talent, skills, etc. They're just not used to being told "no."
Old 02-07-2007, 04:28 PM   #239
Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bonochick
The last audition with Simon finding out about the DVD was classic.
Here in the UK we're a bit behind you guys. Was watching this the other night. Simon at the end was so hilarious.

Quote:
Originally posted by RavenBlue
Ok I'll admit it. I had a tear in my eye when Sherman told his story and sang. I thought that was so sweet.

His stoory so sweet. I nearly started crying.

6 countries,11 shows. AMAZING FRIENDS AND MEMORIES = Jem's priceless 360 Tour
Old 02-07-2007, 04:34 PM   #240
Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!

double post

6 countries,11 shows. AMAZING FRIENDS AND MEMORIES = Jem's priceless 360 Tour