American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
So which three do you think will move on tonight?

My guess is Jazmin, Justin and Kelly.

Was there anyone who really annoyed you?
The Miami girls Tenia and Alexandra ... they were awful.

By the way ... I love Simon, though I am disturbed by his resemblance to Allan Thicke.

JessicaAnn said:
By the way ... I love Simon, though I am disturbed by his resemblance to Allan Thicke.

He totally looks like Allan Thicke. bwahaha.

Oh and I can't comment on the show...I think I already expressed my sentiments last week. ;) Whichever trained monkey they pick, I hope they treat it well.

Re: Re: American Idol

sulawesigirl4 said:

He totally looks like Allan Thicke. bwahaha.

Oh and I can't comment on the show...I think I already expressed my sentiments last week. ;) Whichever trained monkey they pick, I hope they treat it well.

It had to be done....

mdance2.gif

I didn't watch the show last night because I missed it last Wednesday because of the Elbow/Doves show, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to catch up.

I loveth the monkey!!! I have missed him ...

Sula ... I totally agree they're trained monkeys ... but I still find the show highly amusing (better than reruns I have already seen twice).

It's really too bad ... some of the people have some potential ... if only they could stand on their own and be original ... write their own music, refuse to bow to the pressure to look a certain way, create their own sound and most of all, be themselves.

oh i can understand...it's addictive. rather like watching a wreck and not being able to look away. lol. I might even be watching it if it weren't for the fact that all my time out of the office is now devoted to writing my 40 page finance thesis. :scream:

I watched it for the first time last night. I'm totally addicted and getting ready to watch it tonight in about an hour.

From last night, I'd say I thought Kelly, who sang R.E.S.P.E.C.T was the best.

Like you said, it's better than watching reruns (or the O'Reilly Factor!)

Speaking of Alan Thicke...he's on Politically Incorrect tonight. I've just started watching this show since it's about to go off the air, and I've realized how totally devoid of educational value it is; on the other hand, it's pretty damn hilarious. I must say, though, that Maher has annoyingly inconsistent views, especially with regards to Israel and the Palestine. Anyway...

Back
Top Bottom