American Idol 5 Pt. II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2@NYC said:

:drool:

normal_newshoot_%2812%29.jpg

:yes:

Numb1075 said:
i've never voted either:reject:

People vote!!! I makes screaming at the TV when your idol gets the boot or goes into the bottom all that more enjoyable. I will say however I got a Cingular phone and it is so much easier that I just get to text my vote instead of waiting for the phone lines to open up.

By the way did anyone else think that Rod's current wife really resembles Rachel Hunter (also Rod's wife?)

I haven't voted since the first season, when I logged several hundred calls for Kelly Clarkson over the course of the show. :reject:

I just don't feel strongly enough about who wins to vote. I'll scoff if someone I like gets voted off, but by the end of the show, I usually don't end up caring that much. I watch it for the pop culture and snark value. :wink:

corianderstem said:
I haven't voted since the first season, when I logged several hundred calls for Kelly Clarkson over the course of the show. :reject:

I just don't feel strongly enough about who wins to vote. I'll scoff if someone I like gets voted off, but by the end of the show, I usually don't end up caring that much. I watch it for the pop culture and snark value. :wink:

:yes: The snark value is priceless :up:.

damn you one4u2! Where's the love? :tsk: No snocaps for you!!!

I have to leave the computer for a bit. Feel free to post a spoiler for me upon my return :wink:

why did ljclary pee her pants :shifty:

Let me tell you this: Dialidol.com was incredibly accurate this time.

Next week: Andrea Bocelli on American Idol. Sounds like a tough one for most contestants, but I somehow see Katharine doing well with her Broadway-style voice. And I somehow predict another horrific performance from Ms. Pickler.

Yes but it is Andrea Bocelli coaching the idols on how to sing the "greatest love songs of all time" I do not think this means only his own songs. I would have LOVED to hear Chris sing that. Or Katherine...anyones else...Blah.

one4u2 - thanks for the offer. I already read the info on the AI boards. This bleep.com shit has got to stop, not to mention that Kellie's hometown is Pickler crazy. A sticky posted on the AI boards:

A store in Albermarle, NC (owned by CT Communications) has set up a text messaging phone bank where people can vote for Kellie for free. This company (CT Communications) is a telephone provider in west-central North Carolina. Their cellular stores are RESELLERS for Cingular, like Best Buy and other stores.

Cingular does not control them. They do not control Cingular. The store where the Kellie Pickler voting is taking place is owned by CT Communications and no one else.

There is no conflict of interest, just a retailer using this to drum up business and support their hometown idol.

U2@NYC said:
Let me tell you this: Dialidol.com was incredibly accurate this time.

Next week: Andrea Bocelli on American Idol. Sounds like a tough one for most contestants, but I somehow see Katharine doing well with her Broadway-style voice. And I somehow predict another horrific performance from Ms. Pickler.

Yes, incredibly accurate. I wonder how close Kellie & Chris actually were. An Andrea Bocelli next week?
getawtf.gif

^ I'm with you, FauxCarrie must go. Who to vote for though? :hmm: I've watched every season :reject: and for the first time I don't really feel that strongly about anyone, haven't voted all season. (Of course I still watch, every week. :happy: )

I missed it, I was at a baseball game

The thought of Kellie Pickler singing Andrea Bocelli makes me want to shoot up my tv Elvis Presley style

I am definitely voting next week, I swear

I'm with you too WildHoneyAlways. Kellie has got to go!!! :yuck:
Let's pick somebody & vote!

What'd you think about Taylor picking the bottom 3 group last night? That was just wrong for AI to put him in that situation. What are they trying to do - make people stop voting for him because they forced him to be the bad guy?

SunBloc said:

What'd you think about Taylor picking the bottom 3 group last night? That was just wrong for AI to put him in that situation. What are they trying to do - make people stop voting for him because they forced him to be the bad guy?

They've done that on past seasons as well. I hate it when they do that. I wouldn't like to be in that situation. I like how Taylor threw Ryan off. :lol:

Chris! what happened! :ohmy: I like Katherine--but she is just too sappy for me. I knew Ace would be gone. But Chris was right there with him. :sad:

:yes: Chris you've got my vote next week.

(He should not have been in the bottom 2!!!!!)

As much as I knew Ace should and probably would go, I was ever so hopeful that Chris would get the boot when I saw him in the bottom 2. :drool:

MrsSpringsteen said:
The thought of Kellie Pickler singing Andrea Bocelli makes me want to shoot up my tv Elvis Presley style

The theme is actually greatest love songs or something like that, Andrea Bocelli is just there to be the celeb du jour.

Although please feel free to shoot your TV when Pickler appears anyway. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom