American Idol 5 Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonochick said:
Taylor!!!!!!! :hyper:

I'm sending Chris my carpet cleaning bill, since I threw up all over when he cheesily removed his sunglasses.

:lmao:

My Thoughts:

Taylor - I actually think he's okay but when he starts dancing and going crazy like he does - it seems so forced and staged and he's trying way too hard. If he would just act normal I would like him more.

Elliot - Best of the show by far it seemed. Two good Elvis songs - he made great. But still I think he doesn't have that marketability to win this thing. Which is kinda sad because I think he may be the most talented.

Chris - The last two weeks I posted how much I don't like him because he has to give the Creed - like treatment to every song and it seems he takes himself REALLY seriously. With the lazer like stares. He still irritates the crap out of me after last night. He seems like such a tool sometimes.

Kat - As much as I like her I think she's history - what was her problem last night? She seemed way off, oh well I guess that happens. It will be interesting to watch tonight though.

Cheers

Golightly Grrl said:
AI-Elvis Has Entered the Building

The Final Four go to Graceland and meet The Joker, oops, I mean Priscilla Presley.

Katharine (Hound Dog/All Shook Up)-Kat McPhee? Tommy Mottola’s next wife?

Elliott (Trouble)- And how adorable is Mamaleh Yamin?

:lmao:

:love: your posts!

if Kat is voted off, who will you boys be voting for? Oh wait, you guys probably just watch and never pick up the phone :eyebrow: So if Kat is voted off, you only have yourselves to blame :wink:

I like Chris but last evening when he was going on and on and on about himself and his underwear I just felt like SHUT UP. I hope he isn't getting a big head but alas, it may already be too late.

The entire time Kat was murdering Can't Help Falling In Love I kept saying how someone should have at least tried the U2 Zootv version.

Elliot, Elliot, Elliot. He shone bright as ever last night and if through some fluke he goes home tonight I will be very miffed!

Taylor did great as well.

I hope it's Kat going tonight and not Chris.

which group of two is the top, which is the bottom
xyxnervous.gif

I've been tuning in to AI when I come home from teaching on Tuesday nights, but I always forget to watch the results show :der:

I hope Chris gets the boot. I feel like his performances are all starting to sound the same. Kat had an off night last night, but I think she's the better performer between the two.

Crazy. Chris... gone.

And everyone thought this contest was rigged... oh, well.

I hope Taylor does not win this thing, although he is the clear favorite now, it seems.

That's a shocker, but according to Dial Idol, Chris was going home - guess it was right. But Chris seemed kind of monotone last night (often), and it was just time. I liked him, but... Funny how everyone was ready for a Taylor/Chris showdown. Hope Elliott gets Chris' votes now. And Kat's days could be numbered. She wasn't that good last night, but perhaps her looks kept in her for at least another week

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
That's a shocker, but according to Dial Idol, Chris was going up - guess it was right. But Chris seemed kind of monotone last night (often), and it was just time. I liked him, but... Funny how everyone was ready for a Taylor/Chris showdown. Hope Elliott gets Chris' votes now. And Kat's days could be numbered. She wasn't that good last night, but perhaps her looks kept in her for at least another week

What is the theme for next week?

Kat needs to pull a Barbra Streisand night to have some hope to stay live...

But well, we can still watch her one more night... :drool:

I think the theme is...

Contestant picks a song
Judges pick a song
Clive Davis (Head of record label) picks a song

They each sing 3...

Katharine butchered not one, but two Elvis songs last night and then today she butchered Are You Lonesome tonight. Does this girl read the lyrics at all? Cuz then maybe she wouldn't have that idiotic vapid smile on her face when she's singing about heartbreak.

I hope she gets the boot next week.

I like Elliott.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I've been tuning in to AI when I come home from teaching on Tuesday nights, but I always forget to watch the results show :der:

I hope Chris gets the boot. I feel like his performances are all starting to sound the same. Kat had an off night last night, but I think she's the better performer between the two.

I agree!! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom