American Idol 5 Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
054.gif
jump.gif
054.gif
jump.gif
054.gif

Kellie had a bad day, la da la da....

2 with the most votes: Chris and Katharine
2 in the middle: Taylor and Elliot
Bottom 2: Kellie and Paris, with Kellie leaving

Finally, the 5 best singers remain on the competition. My sense is that Katharine should get quite a bit of Kellie's votes.

Did anyone get what the topic of next week will be?

U2@NYC said:

Did anyone get what the topic of next week will be?

Dunno, but they each sing two songs next week, that always makes things interesting...

Update: Just read that the themes are Songs from the Year They Were Born and then Current Billboard Hits for the second tune. So a lot of 80s tunes, with a couple of late 70s thrown in and then radio crap. :D

Last edited:
me too! can't stand stupid-on-purpose people... or just naturally stupid people :p

she pronounced salman as "sall-mon', she didn't know the meanings of half the words... :|

:dancing: she's gone!

YES! YES! YES!

So it looks like people are finally coming around... Kellie goes from being top 3 every week to being GONE! And Taylor goes from being top 3 (1st every week, according to DialIdol.com) to 3rd or 4th??? I think things are starting to turn. Chris and Katharine may be the favorites now... very interesting...

Kellie can return to her Double-wide now!!!!

I can't believe I've actually gotten into this show as much as I have.:nerd: :reject:

Kellie is a sweet and nice girl, I felt sorry for her even though she deserved to go a long time ago . I find her honesty about her performances to be so refreshing.

First off, Simon apologizes to Kat (yea, like he’d ever apologize to Taylor). Simon claims he saw Kat’s performance for the second time. Perhaps, he saw her wardrobe malfunction and said, “Ooh, Kat’s knickers. She’s so much better than I originally thought.”

The final six are put into three separate groups of two. I nearly freak when I see Elliott and Taylor on the AI seal. They can’t be in the bottom two. The thought of one of my two favorites getting the boot fills me with dread. Fortunately, they are safe. And Kat and Chris are also safe.

That leaves us with Paris and Kellie. As talented as Paris is, she just doesn’t seem to have the fan base as some of the others. However, she is safe and finally Dill Pickler is no longer kosher. Did Wal-Mart have a huge 75% off sale and all of her fans couldn’t vote? Wow, I can’t believe she’s gone and she didn’t even get a sing out.

Golightly Grrl said:
Did Wal-Mart have a huge 75% off sale and all of her fans couldn’t vote? Wow, I can’t believe she’s gone and she didn’t even get a sing out. [/B]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That Wal-Mart crack was just great. I agree with you about Paris, surprisingly hse doesn't have the fan base the other's have.

Does anyone else think Chris is REALLY irratating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom