American Idol 5 Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit I do like Taylor-simply for the joy he radiats when singing. However I do not think I would go so far as to say I would buy an album. A .99$ off itunes maybe...a whole album...not likely.

I don't get what people see in Kat. Every week she annoys the crap out of me. She just reminds me of that girl in high school that had all the leads in the school plays and walked around like she was on air. I have no idea why this was just my impression of her. I do hope she goes away tonight though. She has had her chance again and again and just faield to come through.

By the way I got tickets to the idols on tour today. I am proud!!!!

RavenBlue said:
I was watching Extra this evening and Taylor said he is considering dyeing his hair if he makes it to the finale. :hmm:

:no:

My daughter (she's 11) said the kids at school like Kat. Elliott scares them for some reason (appearance I guess). Perhaps that's why they like Kat. And I think they think Taylor is a bit :crazy: :wink:

Lila64 said:

My daughter (she's 11) said the kids at school like Kat.

My firnd who teaches 6th garde says all the kids love Kat. They think she has "awesome hair!!" Also a funny story-one parent had to punish their kid so they took away American Idol voting privledges!!

Lila64 said:

My daughter (she's 11) said the kids at school like Kat. Elliott scares them for some reason (appearance I guess). Perhaps that's why they like Kat. And I think they think Taylor is a bit :crazy: :wink:

My niece, who's also 11, says the kids at her school like Elliott. They do however live in his hometown of Richmond, lol.

None of these three are stars, imo. They can sing and are likable, but they don't have star quality. All will be quickly forgotten.

well...it's not like I hear much about Fantasia or Ruben (more about Clay than Ruben). And not much from Carrie Underwood, though I don't like/listen to country music, so... I prefered Bo Bice that year... so who knows? :shrug:

Lila64 said:
well...it's not like I hear much about Fantasia or Ruben (more about Clay than Ruben). And not much from Carrie Underwood, though I don't like/listen to country music, so... I prefered Bo Bice that year... so who knows? :shrug:

True, and I think I said the same thing about them. So far Kelly is the only real star (and I don't particularly care for her). Doesn't stop me from watching, though.

I've seen Bo's song on VH1 a few times. It's pretty bland pop. He walks around in the video, his long beautiful hair swinging to and fro ...

I picked up his album out of the freebie bin at work. It's pretty bad. But how could I pass it up? :wink:

maybe they should release a covers album, and not "their own" material (which is probably written for them by...???). :shrug:

Woohoo they're going to show Elliot's homecoming! :hyper:

I would have gone to see him perform but I slept too late :huh:

Too bad he'll probably be the one to go tonight...but I'm proud of my homeboy and that he's gotten this far! :rockon:

The show is worth watching to see Elliott dance when Taylor sings...it was freakin priceless!!!

can't wait! :hyper:

I heard maybe Elliott was feeling well yesterday? Nerves/stress or his diabetes? then again, it's just a rumor...

And Laura - :love: your new avatar :yes:

Damn it now I am going to have to vote again (I swore I wouldn't after Chris left) but I really have a deep dislike for Katherine. I thought she looked kinda shallow tonight saying she rarely talks to her parents after they are in the audience every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom