American Cheese, WTF?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anitram said:
Anybody have an idea of what the shelf life of this vile product is? Is it like Twinkies or what?
By the look of it, the cheese could probably compete with Keith Richards.

you guys obvisously haven't had real American cheese:angry: just that processed crap...and it was probably orange too:barf:

Nono, american as in the noun american cheese. Speaking adjectively, there are some fine american cheeses, some from Vermont come to mind.

Canadiens1160 said:
Nono, american as in the noun american cheese. Speaking adjectively, there are some fine american cheeses, some from Vermont come to mind.

Cabot:drool: I could throw a rock and almost hit them from my place:drool:

what's wrong with the noun:angry:

Canadiens1160 said:

Well do so, and then steal their cheese and meet me at the border.

oooooh we could start a huge cheese smuggling ring!:love:

:macdevil:

:hmm: this has inspired me to eat cheese....brb

Canadiens1160 said:

Well, we could either smuggle cheese or humourous internet images.

:shifty:

1222.jpg

:shh:

:shifty:

Earnie Shavers said:
Are we talking about that orange cheese you get everywhere in the US? ORANGE CHEESE?!?!?!?!!!!!

not EVERYWHERE dude.....orange cheese isn't allowed in my state:angry:

orange cheese:barf:

How's it hanging? I'm Doctor Angus and I have a Phd in cheesy. As a connoisseur of cheese. This cheesy thread disturbs me. American Cheese does not mean that it is processed cheese. keep it cheesy.

WildHoneyAlways said:
Oh please. I can not be the only person who likes american cheese. :rolleyes:

as if you're all gourmets or something. :angry:

:tsk: food snobs :tsk:

I like American cheese. :wink:

I'm going to die someday, after all.

It's only called Canadian Bacon in the US And I congratulate to drawing a Canuck or two in this thread into a serious argument, we're very good at taking things too seri0sly in Kanada.

There are few things us Canucks get serious aboot, and one of them is our bacon. Back bacon is to Canadians what the 2nd ammendment is to Americans: FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS!

if processed cheese is good for nothing else, it sure does go well on a grilled cheese sandwich

WildHoneyAlways said:
Oh please. I can not be the only person who likes american cheese. :rolleyes:

as if you're all gourmets or something. :angry:

:tsk: food snobs :tsk:

I am not a food snob! American cheese is great for those beautiful camping meals like grilled cheese sandwiches. :drool:

I am a cheese snob however. I grew up in the BEST dairy state in North America. YAY WISCONSIN!!!

Bring it on Cali

Back
Top Bottom