American Beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
What tame stuff is that?

Most of it is 3-3.5% as opposed to the canadian 5% minimun, unless its 'light' in which case its 4%.

Yeah, I'm a whinny bitch...so whatchya gonna do?

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Originally posted by Basstrap:

Yeah, I'm a whinny bitch...so whatchya gonna do?

Hook you up to an IV dripping with the weakest American Beer there is known to man.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Let's pretend, happy end

I'd rather not do that, actually. I could get a buzz faster if a drank 4 or 5 Molson. ;)

Originally posted by Basstrap

I'd rather not do that, actually. I could get a buzz faster if a drank 4 or 5 Molson.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Let's pretend, happy end

Is it true that you can substitute the word "redneck" in a joke for the word "newfie" and the joke's meaning isn't lost?

Lets test that theory:

1. "You Might Be A Redneck If Your bathroom deodorizer is a box of kitchen matches."

"You Might Be A Newfie If Your bathroom deodorizer is a box of kitchen matches."

Yeah, that works. Lets try another. This is fun!!

2. "You Might Be A Redneck If You keep empty beer cans in your fridge for your friends that don't drink. "

"You Might Be A Redneck If You keep empty beer cans in your fridge for your friends that don't drink. "

Yeah, that works as well. Well, I'll be!! I'd venture to say Bama and Basstrap might be cousins. There is another joke in there, but I must get back to work.

You had me at hello,

CK

Last edited:
I'd just like to go on record for saying that I resent being refered to as a redneck.
end.

Back
Top Bottom