Amazing Race 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just watched last night since it was on against Lost (lets get it back on Tuesday next season CBS, OK, you're f'ing up my TV viewing by bouncing this show through 3 different time slots in one season), glad the Hippies won. Almost wonder if the producers set it up for them, both times they finish last are non-elimination.
And what was the deal with giving everyone snowsuits in Alaska?
RayYo and the Hippies had their stuff taken away as a penalty, so freeze your asses off.
Frat boys can't be happy having the million in their grasp but screwing up the flag thing.

Hewson said:
Just watched last night since it was on against Lost (lets get it back on Tuesday next season CBS, OK, you're f'ing up my TV viewing by bouncing this show through 3 different time slots in one season)

Be prepared for another change. It's going to Sundays for the next edition.

Yea!Hippies!

I really enjoyed this season and was happy with the outcome. I actually like the frat boys too--so I would have been happy either way. I think the key to winning the race is racing with someone you won't argue with.

For the ladies,

TAR.jpg

What rivalry?!?:wink:

Those pictures were posted online about two months ago, and they pretty much gave away that both teams were in the Final Three.........however, since the party was at the Frat's place, I had figured they had won the money, so I'm glad I was proven wrong. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom