Amazing News!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the tourist

Blue Crack Addict
My band, Euphoriette (take a listen at www.myspace.com/euphoriette), is going to be filmed on July 5th by ABC (the American Broadcasting Company) for a new tv show which features bands.

I think I might just explode.

Congrats!
8.gif

Awesometastic teh Tourist :up:

Make ABC regret they aired 8 seasons of Full House through the power of rock :rockon:

Tourist, if you don't mind me asking, which part of the band are you?

You guys all sound great though! Honestly, it's refreshing to hear some clean, honest rock and roll every now and again. Good luck to you, and congratulations on your TV appearance!

Lancemc said:
Tourist, if you don't mind me asking, which part of the band are you?

You guys all sound great though! Honestly, it's refreshing to hear some clean, honest rock and roll every now and again. Good luck to you, and congratulations on your TV appearance!

I (Andrew) play the guitars, Gabe sings, Jason plays bass, and TJ drums. Cheers!

martha said:
Do you know the air date yet?

I have no idea. In fact, I have been on vacation since about five days after I found out about the recording of our next show. I get back two days before it.

So, we were filmed on Wednesday night and played for a half hour. On the last song I broke a string and dropped my pick, therefore ripping my hand open due to jumping around and hitting the strings with the back of my hand (I couldn't just stop to pick up the guitar pick!). As for the show, I still don't know about any air-dates, but I do know the show is called "The Indie Show".

Cheers!

I don't suppose there is any way for those of us in Australia to see this? I'm really interested in seeing the performance. Put it on YouTube. :wink:

Axver said:
I don't suppose there is any way for those of us in Australia to see this? I'm really interested in seeing the performance. Put it on YouTube. :wink:

We're supposed to get a copy of the performance in the not too distant future.... I'll see what I can do.

Back
Top Bottom