Amazing. Check out this girl play the Marimba.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good to know that her extraordinary intelligence is going towards playing the marimba and not something useless like school.

:rolleyes:

She Is Raging said:

She's three... when did you start school!?!?

Adorable kid.

If a kid has that kind of talent, she's obviously gifted.

I'm saying that her parents should be educating her, not getting her marimba lessons.

DaveC said:

I'm saying that her parents should be educating her, not getting her marimba lessons.

Is that video some sort of proof that she won't get a good education? :eyebrow:

It's not as if musical talent and an education are mutually exclusive.

DaveC said:

how do ya know shes not in university right now or something?

iwish one of the caption onthe bottom would have had some kind of clue
for example: " can you believe this kid is and never will be goin to school, fool?"
" SHE WILL NEVER EVER HAVE TO GO < SHES GOIN TO BE OUR NATIONS FINEST MARIMBA PLAYAH EVER INHISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!"

sorry dave c.......i had to get that outta my system....with that said ive gotta get somethin else out...

HA!...i just gotta piss people....im a girl...i never shit!

dont ya ever see that music lessons are supposedly suppose to make children excel in some subjects like math ?

what is this a prison camp? cant anyone have any fun anymore?- alittle something from auqa teen hunger sqaud

ive thought about it for a few days ....headache
Iguess im .........and im not afraid to say it

"stumped"

could you explain to me while that was worth so much of my time?

DaveC said:
Good to know that her extraordinary intelligence is going towards playing the marimba and not something useless like school.

:rolleyes:

Ummm excuse me? You're kinda looking at the greatest band geek on Earth, right here... :eyebrow: Now, it's been proven that children who take up instruments (usually classical ones) get better grades, higher test scores and GPAs than those that don't.

So I don't think it's fair to say that.

But thank you for giving me my band rant of the day! *shakes hand and dashes off* :wink:

Back
Top Bottom