Amazing, Accidental iTunes-Caused Song Transitions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
You know what I'm talking about. When you set it on the 6 second crossfade and stumble upon a glorious, glorious transition from one song to another. There's nothing else like it :drool:

I actually had The Who's Love Reign O'er Me flow straight into Muse's Stockholm Syndrome. I had to grab a new pair of shorts.

Share your awesome transitions here!

:rockon:

I have a great one, it actually made it onto my award winning "Dessert Island" disc:

"I Wish" by Stevie Wonder into "Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain" by Willie Nelson.

A complete mindfuck.

I had this yesterday:

How to Disappear Completely > Keep the Car Running:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

There is one that is stuck in my mind, although it was not so much amazing as it was bizarre. The Sweetest Thing faded into Pearl Jam's Black, which was just about the most drastic mood swing imaginable.

iTunes just gave me James Brown's "Sex Machine" into "Big Girls Are Best" into Prince's "Get Off" into the Killers' "Mr. Brightside." Good stuff :dance:

Queen - Tenement Funster

into

The Flaming Lips - Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon (Utopia Planitia)

It's perfect and I never would have thought about it in a hundred years.

Well, this doesn't technically fit the thread, but it was still awesome.

I distinctly remember this one time I had about 4 or 5 tabs on Mozilla opened and I was browsing around. I had iTunes playing and my MySpace page was opening.

The new track on iTunes began, an Underworld B-side "Please Help Me", and at the same time my MySpace song began playing, Thom Yorke "Cymbal Rush".

Because I wasn't on either program, and I was looking at another page, it took me a while to figure out what had happened.

But let me tell you, that was some eerie goodness. Those two tracks playing against each other was very dark and haunting.

I thought maybe a ghost was standing behind me. :lol:

I don't know about amazing but I had one this morning that was very amusing!

Can't Get High - Widespread Panic -> Burn One Down - Ben Harper.

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom