Am I the only person in the world who can't play an instrument?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*BOOMCHAA!*

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Yes, Yes I am.
Y'all can all play something, can't you!?!??!!?
I'm an outcast.
DO I have musical ability?
Could I have been the greatest guitarist alive, if I had learned?
I have always wondered this.
I just don't know.:hmm:

*feel free to point and laugh*:mad:

Besides my tambourine...no. I just sing.

I have a harmonica that I used to bring with me everywhere to drive my friends nuts...but I could never play it for real...I just made crap up. My best friend threatened to jam it down my throat if I played one more note...so I did...and she tried to...it hurt.

She's violent.

Haha BC...yeah, I think I can play a mean tamborine (hehe, if Davy Jones could do it, anyone can!). No really...I've always wanted to learn an instrument...maybe someday.

I have to say how much I love your sig!!!!!! Watching Wayne and Garth dance always makes me smile!!! :D

I was just tellin' Bassy before about how one time my friend and I decided to start a band. She was going to play guitar, and I was going to sing...we came up with a name (Blazing Trees), and I had lyrics, and we planned which cities we'd go to for our world tour and what we'd wear...but then we got bored with that idea, remembered she couldn't play guitar, and just watched a movie.

i can play the triangle and simutaneously thrust my pelvis forward to the sound of it being struck.
do you think there's a band out there seeking my talents?

...for real, instruments (of the musical kind) are not my calling, i prefer to express myself through painting.

although i find there is nothing like a man who really knows how to play accoustic guitar and sing to me ( :kiss: ;) )

I couldnt even play the recorder in music from 1-3rd year!!!

I can sorta play the Bodhr?n tho...its not hard....its a little drum and you beat it with a cip?n, tipper, or beater...a little stick with 2 heads.
BodhranRoundstone.gif

Yeah and I can also kinda sorta play the tin whistle...but its easy anyone could play that

So yeh the point of this is I cannot play anything :wave:

I can play Mary Had A Little Lamb on the phone :D
I also play guitar
..and air drums :D
But I can't sing :(

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
Yes, Yes I am.
Y'all can all play something, can't you!?!??!!?
I'm an outcast.
DO I have musical ability?
Could I have been the greatest guitarist alive, if I had learned?
I have always wondered this.
I just don't know.:hmm:

*feel free to point and laugh*:mad:

I'm not going to point and laugh. I can't play anything. My sister plays the guitar and I am insanely jealous. :|

I keep telling her that someday, I will be a great singer. Her reply "Beth, you have no musical talent whatsoever and you need to just realize this."

Hmph.

Elisabeth

Back
Top Bottom