Am I the only one who loves KISS ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
YOU WANTED THE BEST
YOU GOT THE BEST
THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD... KISS

Please, somebody tell me that I'm not alone in this U2 / Kiss loving world... it just can't be :sad:

I got U2 spirituality, soulfullnes and liftingness AND Kiss' rock and roll fun and party... but I don't want to be alone in this...

Kiss is not Rock And Roll All Night only... :angry: :madspit:
I hate that. I got really embarrassed one time I played that song with some friends (no one was singing) but all the "audience" just sang the chorus... I hate that people think KISS and think Rock And Roll All Night, is like U2 = Beautiful Day or One

Just go download DEUCE frome ALIVE III... that's rock and roll... THAT'S SOME REAL ROCK AND F***ING ROLL :hyper: :drool:

Last edited:
I'm not a huge fan, but they are definately fun. For Halloween 2000, I was "Geena Simmons" :sexywink:

Strutter!

I also had the masked head of Paul Stanley staring out of my large living room window for three years in my college apartment.
What can I say...I'm a weirdo. But I wasn't the one who bought it...Julie (she's in the first pic) got it for me at Goodwill, haha.

"I was made for lovin you baby, do, do, do....."

On Sunday afternoons in Oz there is a tv show that features classical music and art and lots of people en-un-ci-at-ing clearly. Recently they broadcast a Melbourne Symphony Orchestra concert which featured KISS. They played the whole thing, including all the bits of women ripping off their shirts and jumping around in their undies. I really dont think the tv station actually WATCHED the program before broadcasting. I found it most amusing.:laugh:

I don't mind them. I know a few more songs than "Rock and Roll All Night"-"Beth" is a song I particularly like by them (even though it's sad). I'm not a huge fan or anything, but they're not bad.

Every time I hear about them or see them, though, I automatically think of my old Spanish teacher. He was a HUGE fan of them-he had KISS figurines up on top of the filing cabinets in his classroom, and there was a girl in my class whose name was Christine, and he always referred to her as "Christine Sixteen". :D.

I also had a friend in 9th grade who was a big fan of them, along with her mom.

Angela

Well, I've seen Kiss live 9 times now after seeing them with Aerosmith last August. I've seen them both with and without makeup, including a club show (Avalon in Boston, 1992). Definitely one of the better live acts around, always give you a bang for the buck, though I wasn't thrilled with putting Tommy Thayer in Ace's makeup last year. I have an Ace guitar pick from the farewell tour that is a very cool looking pick.
You gotta lose your mind in Detroit Rock City.

Well I used to be a huge Kiss fan right before I really got into U2 in 1998 (I know big change), I've seen them 4 times, last one was just in October in San Antonio, also with Aerosmith, and I got to see them really close in New York at a Best Buy. Probably got all of their albums, and many dvds, videos, t-shirts, toys, etc..... ok now I'm embarassed. Anyway they got me through many confusing years when I was a kid and will always be grateful for that

Sure Know Something is probably my favorite song

Back
Top Bottom