Am I the only one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I am disturbed my DB's use the of the :hug: smilie.

this is a petition to ban his use of it...please read and sign...thanks you.

------------

I am very upset by deathbears use of the hug smilie and I _____ would personally like to see his use of the smilie banned from interference.com.

-------------

thanks you

Basstrap said:
I am very upset by deathbears use of the hug smilie and I Angel would personally like to see his use of the smilie banned from interference.com.

-------------

thanks you

well he normally doesn't even liked to be touched :shrug:

it doesn't really bother me I guess...it's odd and disturbing yes, but even when he's not using the hug smilie he's like that :silent:

It doesn't actually bother me as much as him using the :sexywink: smilie

:laugh:

Basstrap, how dare you try and censor a fellow canuck! and one that is hugging others at that!

Im surprised at you, really, even if it is disturbing, which it is...........

:wink:

yes, I find bearpear's use of the :hug: very disturbing

I am much more comfortable with the :sexywink:...

no touching involved

I am very upset by deathbear's use of the hug smiles EE and I screaming flower would personally like to see his use of the smilie banned from interference.com.

-------------

thank you

it freaks me out.

------------

I am very upset by deathbear and I meegannie would personally like to see him banned from interference.com.

-------------

what gives? i mean really whats it to you??? so far ive only hugged giant lemon (many times, many, many times), a boner and maybe a screaming flower and angel here and there.

well...it adds a certain ironic "niceness" to his posts...i'm torn between wondering about the sincerity and being disturbed by the fact that he's trying to touch me...

therefore, for my own selfish concern for my personal mental condition,

I am very upset by deathbears use of the hug smilie and I, laura, would personally like to see his use of the smilie banned from interference.com.

*edit* pearybear...you're trying to touch people...it's an odd thing...you have to expect people to wonder...:p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom