Am I bothering you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baker6621

War Child
Is my sig so incredibly large that I disturb your inner peace? Seriously, this board used to be GREAT when it was simple. Now, there's all these options, resrictions, all this crap.

the phone rings and it rings voices unknown

baker6621 said:
Yep. I say 10 because the mods are prolly too busy jackin off!

it's not so much the sig as it is you.

baker6621 said:
Yep. I say 10 because the mods are prolly too busy jackin off!

Totally uncalled for, baker.

Sig rules apply to everybody here. Ask the PLEBA girls...I've made dozens of them reduce their sig sizes.

It was nice though because they were so cooperative.

It's a joke people, lighten up. And yea, I didn't know you were a mod nor do I care, it's a message board which is gonna get shut down anyways, big deal. I just think it's stupid how mods think they're so important.

baker6621 said:
Is my sig so incredibly large that I disturb your inner peace? Seriously, this board used to be GREAT when it was simple. Now, there's all these options, resrictions, all this crap.

Baker,

Have signature restrictions disturbed your inner peace so much that you feel the need to insult people you do not know - people that volunteer their time to make this a fun community to visit and converse in?

Restrictions and options come with the evolution of this Forum, newer BBS technologies available to us, and the want to make this a huge community of U2 fans, with as many resources as time and money will allow. With approximately 10,800 U2 fans signed on, a form of crowd control will be imposed. The admins & mods are human, just like you, and while they aren't perfect, they do deserve respect for the work they put into this place.

Simply put, large signatures create bandwidth issues and a longer loading time for those with slower Internet connections. We all must abide by signature rules in order to retain the ability to have signatures, or images in signatures at all. I apologize if you have been offended by the need for signature regulations, however, that is a minute worry in the thick of it all. Simpler BBS board do exist, and you are welcome to visit them.

I'm sorry if you feel signature regulations, new features, options and newly created forums for discussion make this place crap or perhaps difficult to use or enjoy, but that is the nature of the beast, so to speak.

I am going to close this thread now do to multiple requests for that to happen. I realize I may have said something or nothing here, but in defense of the hours admins and mods put in here (myself included), signature gripes are best handled elsewhere on Interference.

And no, this place is not closing down any time soon. Case closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom