Am i back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullen4Prez said:
Oh wow you've been here for five years. Ok everyone lets worship the fag whos been here for five years. You're so great, you've been here for five years and that makes you so cool. two words Fuck off!
jesus christ, you need to calm down, seriously.

Mullen4Prez said:
Oh wow you've been here for five years. Ok everyone lets worship the fag whos been here for five years. You're so great, you've been here for five years and that makes you so cool. two words Fuck off!

first off, i'd like to thank you for posting this.

it's not often a fellow poster give me so much ammunition that i'm nearly at a loss of where to begin dissecting my opponent's embarassing flaws in posting communique.

mullen4prez, i believe you and i need to have a little chat.

let me give a brief introduction, and fill you in as to why i'm better than you at everything. please read through this carefully, you'll be impressed at how well i can write all the while putting you in your place.

back in 2000, i was a teenager looking for a place to call my own. at the time, i en7oyed the song stylings of the adult-contemporary band "u2". this place presented itself as a platform for my fellows peers and i to discuss, banter if you will, all the many different aspects of our favourite band.

it took less than six months for me to grow tired of it, and after the release of 'all that you can't leave behind' i had nearly my fill.

so what did i do next, you ask?

superb question! i turned my face into one of a bear. a deathbear.

MAGIC WAS BORN.

flag pole pear arrived on the scene, and unleashed a verbal assault on the senses never before seen by anyone posting on the internet in this century, or any other.

people were initially afraid. "who is this...beast?? has he come to claim our lives?? is it safe to even post here anymore?!!?"

it didn't take long, however, before my charles bronson charm sprinkled with a little henry winkler attitude spun precisely 80 per cent of the interference female attendance in a tither, screaming, begging with lust to bear me anything i dare ask.

without question, i have en7oyed more women through the internet (which is more real than whatever world you're living in) than you have posts.

five years...five years that have seen my reputation and charachter develop into one of gigantic - almost unbelievable proportions...the mystique of an enigma too deep to be ever uncovered by the mindless u2 fans who flock to my home without end.

today i'm in everyone's hearts and minds, tommorow i'll be in their wallets - as people have already shown to have no problem throwing money at me to make guest appearances throughout many venues in many areas of the world and indeed, different masausage boards in the online community.

my charachter is astonishing, and my charm is offensive. i've conquered my foes, and i have kissed the lips of those who have proven to be worthy of me.

for you, my fellow poster, i leave but one thought.

would anyone care if you never posted again?

let's remember that lieing doesn't help anything.

good day.

Last edited:
Mullen4Prez said:
You also forgot to say that you are a fat lazy yank. I bet people stare at you when you enter a shop. Mummy whys that man so fat and ugly?

Yes and I'm a Trabant. Did you know that?

Also Zoomerang is Canadian (I think).

Mullen4Prez said:
You also forgot to say that you are a fat lazy yank. I bet people stare at you when you enter a shop. Mummy whys that man so fat and ugly?

why do you even bother? i have outclassed/outwit/outduelled/outDID you in ever conceivable way in this arguement, and you come back weaker and weaker every time.

why don't you go to sleep? you're dizzy, you're upside down - nothing's making any sense.

you weren't expecting such a reply to your "fag" comment were you?

how am i lazy, exactly? do you know what i do for a living?

i have my doubts, considering you know surprisingly little else about me.

like, oh i dunno...i'm not a YANK.

and i'm NOT fat. i'm skinny if anything.

honestly, you should be embarassed of yourself. i'd go so far as to say any friends you really do have should consider whether or not they should cut their losses at this point, and simply cut all ties with you

but then again, what does this say about me?

why have i spent so many words outlining my distaste for your poor capacity?

perhaps i'm the one who's been duped. i mean, if you were to see an adult argue endlessly with a five year old child, no matter how right, precise and dignified the gentleman may be - it still would like silly to see him waste his time on a lost cause.

i answered my own question didn't i?

simply astounding...but then again, that's me.

financeguy said:

Yes and I'm a Trabant. Did you know that?

Also Zoomerang is Canadian (I think).

i AM canadian. :happy:

also known as america 7unior, but whatever. that won't actually be official for another 10 years...

Zootlesque said:

I know you are but what am I???

:sexywink:

a garbage man!

i know you are but what am i

a garbage man!

i know you are but what am i

a garbage man!

takes one to know one!

that's not how it goes, but come on, cut me some slack here. my mind's racing

Mullen4Prez said:

Seriously get a life.

not until you apologize to the homosexual community of interference for your insensitive remark from before.

there was no need for that.

Zoomerang96 said:

not until you apologize to the homosexual community of interference for your insensitive remark from before.

there was no need for that.

I've got a better idea how about I give you the finger and you leave this thread.

Aardvark747 said:

Oh right - FAG I get it....we dont really use that word in England for anything else other than to describe a cigarette!!:wink:

oh yeah! that's right! Pack of fags. :lol:

Mullen4Prez said:

I've got a better idea how about I give you the finger and you leave this thread.

apologize, or this will only continue.

i know at least two people here who are gay, and you probably know them as well.

i'm not one for being politically correct, but your comment was seriously flawed (nevermind everything else you've said), and should be dealt with.

retract your statement, or apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom