Am i back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoomerang96 said:

oh man...i only got it now.

WOW, this keeps getting better and better! haha!

he thinks i really look like the guy in the avatar, doesn't he? oh MAN, this is amazing!

the stupidity knows no depths!

I never said anything about that guy in the avatar being you. I've seen your pic in picture in Photos Consolidated.

Mullen4Prez said:

Same thing goes to you. again, you know nothing about me, why hurl accusations?

the only accusations i've pressed are those dealing with you being incredibly childish and unable to properly construct a response that doesn't include lame curses.

and you've outdone yourself in backing up my claims. thank you so much, i've had a fine afternoon. it's not often people keep digging themslves as deep as you have - but you keep digging! i love it!

way to go tiger.

three cheers for participation!

i'll take the three medals (gold, silver and bronze in case you didn't figure as much) instead.

Zoomerang96 said:

the only accusations i've pressed are those dealing with you being incredibly childish and unable to properly construct a response that doesn't include lame curses.

and you've outdone yourself in backing up my claims. thank you so much, i've had a fine afternoon. it's not often people keep digging themslves as deep as you have - but you keep digging! i love it!

way to go tiger.

three cheers for participation!

i'll take the three medals (gold, silver and bronze in case you didn't figure as much) instead.

After seeing your pic I laughed and I have come up with the following analysis. You look like a wanker in your pic and your girly pants are so tight you can see that you have a tiny cock

you 7ust don't get it do you?

life must be tough when you can't decipher 7okes from reality.

but why not...i think i'll play along with you, even though i've already said that pic was a 7oke. of course, you won't comprehend that either, so i'm no worse for wear.

alright here goes...

my pants arent NOT girlY! YOURE'SES OUR!!!

playing at your level will give me new insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom