Alrighty then. I'm off to West Texas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I am finally going on the road. It's been a very fucking long six weeks since my foot surgery. Now I'm walking around with some normalcy and just a little pain. :dance: I'll be gone till about the 20th or the 21st, so talk about me all you want. Or don't, if you don't give a shit. ;)

I'm leaving tomorrow morning, so post your snide comments after that.:tongue:

Meanwhile, love each other, and appreciate every step you take on feet that don't hurt. I know I will when mine stop hurting.

martha said:
I am finally going on the road. It's been a very fucking long six weeks since my foot surgery. Now I'm walking around with some normalcy and just a little pain. :dance: I'll be gone till about the 20th or the 21st, so talk about me all you want. Or don't, if you don't give a shit. ;)

I'm leaving tomorrow morning, so post your snide comments after that.:tongue:

Meanwhile, love each other, and appreciate every step you take on feet that don't hurt. I know I will when mine stop hurting.

where, pray tell, in West Texas?! Because I'm off to West Texas next week!

jezebel said:
ACK Oh martha, not Lubbock?????!!!

:huh:

Only to hang a right and go to the Bob Wills Museum! (Ohhh Yeaaaah!)

But I'm also planning on going by the Cadillac Ranch. ;)

Dallas may be too far east, as I'm meeting The Man in Mesa Verde.

And joyful girl, check your PMs! :yes:

AND, I've got Marty Robbins going through my head constantly now, too, unforgettableFOXfire!!!

So yer off to west Texas, are ya?

Heard it's like:

*tumbleweed*

...out yonder west because of the lack of rain for months??? I've also been to the "Cadillac Ranch" and it's....um...there. ;)

I've been here over 15 years and have rarely ventured outside Dallas, so do tell us what it's like when you get back....or if you happen to find a lone 'puter out there to log onto!

and what Abel said - take a little detour to Dallas! (cept in Texas there's no such thing as a LITTLE detour!) sure would be fun to see more Interferencers! :)

have fun! stay off your foot!

Wait a second....

jezebel said:
ACK Oh martha, not Lubbock?????!!!

:huh:

Hey....Lubbock is awesome! Buddy Holly's from Lubbock and ya gotta :heart: Buddy Holly!

Martha, does this mean you aren't going to be down in my part of the state?

Have fun, be safe and watch out for our State Troopers and their ticket traps.

I don't know if you'll see this before you leave, but have a great time in Texas. I've sent you a pm re Cadillac Ranch. :dance:

Re: Wait a second....

Like O2 said:

Hey....Lubbock is awesome! Buddy Holly's from Lubbock and ya gotta :heart: Buddy Holly!

O2, I love Lubbock, I used to go to school there many years ago.

martha, I know you're gone by now....but I want to know more about The Husband.....a photographer? In Mesa Verde? Lucky devil!!!!!! :up:

ABEL said:
you guys should stop in Dallas on your way :yes:

ABEL, I'm a regular at the DFW Airport. I'm sure you've seen me there grabbing a Haagen Dazs between flights. :D However, I've never stepped outside of the airport and seen the city, shame on me.:eek:

Speaking of Dallas ABEL. I am going home for my birthday next month and I usually skate by Dallas on the outskirts. I was thinking of droping by to say howdy. :D

Back
Top Bottom