alright, time for me to rip into all you "laughers" out there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
seriously, im sick to the teeth of the "hehehehe's" or even WORSE the "tee-he-he-hes... that you freaks keep on using. im sick of it, and so is everyone else who has ANY idea of what that really sounds like.
i mean, does ANYONE laugh in real - "tee-he-he-he?" NO. and if they did, id be the first to kick them in the groin and tell them eat &*^*.

unfortunately some of my "internet colleagues" (friends, if you will) use this. im sorry, but i cannot handle the pressure anymore.

i realize there will be a number of you who will reply to this with the ever predictable response of saying what i deliberately say i despise.

maybe i should clarify one thing... girls who do tee-he-he, are slightly off the hook for this one. but only partially.

to all whom are offended, please take this in stride, as i for one, have far more numerous and worse faults than you.

thank you for your time, that is all.

------------------
-death bear

LMAO LOL HAHAHHAH TEEE HEE HAHAHHA HOOO HEE HEE TA ROTF OMG LMAO HAHAHA TTEEEE HEE HHE HE HE HE TEEEEEEEE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

Ok ok bear quit with the straight face.. you know I totally agree with you.

Who really says that in real life? Have you tried saying "Blarg" outloud? It's pretty funny.

I actually say blarg sometimes. Do I suck?

Maybe you shouldn't answer that..

blarg is rediculous same with all those vampire dragon drew barrymore whatchamacallit words.

i believe im going to start clamping down on persons traits that seperate them from the rest of us. i believe i will communist my ideology at the board and destroy all carachter but mine.

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by SkeeK:
I actually say blarg sometimes. Do I suck?

Maybe you shouldn't answer that..

you dont suck, your a good guy.

wow im kind.

------------------
-death bear

I love blarg! I'll ridiculous your face, bear! And furthermore, I think saying LOL is lamer than saying hehe. I always feel very silly saying LOL.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

I always say blarg. It's a funny word...it makes me laugh...hehehe...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

For everything I've ever said, and everything I've ever done is gone and dead, as all the things must surely have to end.

------------------
...the steam of my misfortunes, has given me the power to be afraid.i]

Zooropa_Amanda once said "hehe ta" whatever that means. And, yes, Sicilian_Goddess9 (or someone in that realm) uses that "blarg" term quite a bit.

~U2Alabama

2 and a half more hours before Salami comes and moves this thread...

tick
tock

hehehehehehehehehehehehe ahahahahahahahahahaha
hehehehahahaha

i'll laugh until my head comes off

------------------
I wanna dance, dance, dance in the dirty rain....where the streets have no name...

Hah.. yo.. I think Just a few days ago, someone actually Wrote 'Hee-Hee' in the 'Free Your Mind Forum'.. . Now we all know that that behemoth of a forum should have no jokes, no one smiling, it's a serious place.. It's a Guaranteed pole up the ass if you go in there....

A Tee Hee Hee Hater Sympathizer.

~A Walking Bottle of Drambuie

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe
hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehe
hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehe
ehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe
hehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
ehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheh
ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe
hehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheh
ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheh
ehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheh
ehehehehehehe

yelrotflmao.gif

Sicy hates horizontal scroll.

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

http://www.geocities.com/u2dallas2001/DallasTX.html

http://www.geocities.com/u2austin2001/U2AustinTX.html

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 01-08-2002).]

Damn Ava! Now I have "Muzzle" stuck in my head and I haven't even heard it in like a year! (Oh well, it IS one of my fave songs off that album
biggrin.gif
)
Er...um...how do I convey a laugh?
I know! "LAUGHTER"

------------------
I had the loudest mouth. When we formed the group, I was the lead guitar player, singer and songwriter. Nobody talked back at first. But then they talked me out of being lead guitar player and into being the rythm guitar player and into just being the singer. And then they tried to talk me out of being the singer and into being the manager. But I held on to that. Arrogance may have been the reason. - Bono

As a vehicle it has its limitations: it probably wouldn't get you to work and back. But it could make someone a fantastic cocktail bar. - Edge on the lemon

Roughly one half hour left.......

Let me tell you he wont be hee hee ing and hahaing.

loll lol lmao!!! hhahah heee tee hhaha haa!

Maybe not but you've posted plenty of other quote "gay" sayings to more than make up for it.

HEY! I'm just getting used to obtaining somekind of social life on the Net AND grappling with this thing called Internet etiquette... Takes a lot outta me to get outta my shell...

Don't make me go back to the institution again! I willl NOT take my meds.

Whew.. there, that being said...

"Arghahahaha, oh yeah, arhagargargrwlmao" *imitating Tim Allen*

Wow Sicy...you were spot on with you prediction of when Salome was gonna move this thread...what's tonight's lottery number gonna be?
ho ho ho

Salome is very predictable.

The lottery numbers are..

21 3 13 7 42 36

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
blarg is rediculous

OK, as the creator of "BLARG" I am going to have to threaten you now Bear. Now I know this will be hard for some to belive, but there was once a magical land outside of interference, of which I was a part. Now in this magic world my friends and I while "ill flamipin on the hootie mack" (if you will) began to say blarg when we were frustrated about things or pissed off. We also say Flarg (which means fucking blarg) when we are really unhappy about something. I said this all the time, Calluna thought it was funny and she began to use it.
So to answer the rhetorical question: I say blarg all the damn time out loud, as do a portion of ill flampers at Loyola Chicago. So nuts to you bear.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

Back
Top Bottom