Alright guys! What man's a fuckin' hottie!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
eth7vl.jpg
[/IMG]

i'm sure some guys agree he is hot!

if, let's just pretend for a second, i was not married--just a second--let me say this: i would crawl across seven continents of broken glass on my hands and knees--no water, no food, spears lodged in my back, big toe ripped off, dysentery, severe hallucinations. . .etc. . . .etc.--in order to merely lick this man's pectorals.

oh, and--the last i'd checked--i'm not a guy.

just felt the urge to chime in here.

now back to my regularly scheduled life.

:)

Last edited:
Well, in response to all the females lauding Algelina Jolie in the other thread...I give you...

TJ Hooker for the win?
william_shatner1.jpg

alright, I just read the first & last page of this thread so i may have missed a whole lot in the middle. Plus I am plastered right now. But Mark W. I love that man, The big hit - I luv it and his gun cabinet :drool: :drool: :drool:
now for his qupte - "if, let's just pretend for a second, i was not married--just a second--let me say this: i would crawl across seven continents of broken glass on my hands and knees--no water, no food, spears lodged in my back, big toe ripped off, dysentery, severe hallucinations. . .etc. . . .etc.--in order to merely lick this man's pectorals." -
I'm sorry ( and I may regret saying this tmw) - but if I was going to go through all of this shit - it better f*ckin be to lick more than his pectorals.

^ same with me, I did the first and last, but I might go back and read page 4.

I guess I would pick Johnny Depp, because I can relate to him, or at least I feel more a connection to his personality, from what little I know.

Yeah, I saw him on Oprah once.

I'm not afrait to say that :defiant: :grumpy:

......:eyebrow: what are you lookin at?

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom