Alright gang, creative juices needed here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He should use his stripper name--I always use childhood pet + street you grew up on, because that always gives me a cool one (Misty Sheridan).

paxetaurora said:
He should use his stripper name--I always use childhood pet + street you grew up on, because that always gives me a cool one (Misty Sheridan).

the best stripper name i've ever heard was one of my buds from law school: brown concession. i kid you not.

:yikes:

ok he has picked his name. you all should welcome my friend:

parkerga

be kind to him. rumor has it he loves Spiders. :wink:

upside_down.jpg

Last edited:
paxetaurora said:

So I could either be Honey Frederick or Peter Bridges. :hmm:

paxetaurora said:
He should use his stripper name--I always use childhood pet + street you grew up on

Whiskers South P-3

Umm...that's either totally lame or totally perverted...it depends on my thought process at the time. :lmao:

Hey guys....NOW you tell me about the stripper name thing. I'd be either Danny Evening or Danny Banana.......ok, maybe not such a good idea.

parkerga said:
Hey guys....NOW you tell me about the stripper name thing. I'd be either Danny Evening or Danny Banana.......ok, maybe not such a good idea.

danny banana, how do you do? :sexywink: :laugh:

lady lewisville

sounds like a washed up cougar. :|

here are my recommendations.

----

bras that unhook in the front
panties
killing time till my death
the end of history
apollo crayola
glenn vargas
boxx bran-delle