Alright, All You Big Fat Obnoxious Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance fans, that is :sexywink:

What do you think will be the big "twist" at the end of the show next week?

My guess - the bride's family is in on the whole thing.....

:hmm:

I hadn't thought of that one but you could be right.

I thought it was going to be the big revelation that Steve is really actor but who knows.

I saw the show for the first time last night. I wish I had seen it from the beginning. I was laughing out loud and felt such pain for her family all at the same time. I think the twist could be that she brings out a man that she really loves and marries him.

One question...at the beginning how does she explain the camera crew taping their every move?

Bono's American Wife said:
Her family knew she was on a reality show, they just didn't know what kind.

Thanks...

Her parents seem like nice people. I really hope they have figured it out. Does anyone else think her Mom looks a bit like Martha Stewart?

It looked as though her brother wasn't coming out and then her mom walked off and she had to explain to them about the whole thing thinking she wasn't getting the money then maybe the twist is the producers come out and say their giving her the money anyways and like somebody says the family knew all along. :shrug:

Next Monday is the finale.. if you havent been watching it you've missed out on a LOT :lol:

Sicy said:
Next Monday is the finale.. if you havent been watching it you've missed out on a LOT :lol:

Oh yeah...the yoga scene was priceless :lmao:

Her face looked just like ----> :ohmy:

The show is very funny. The "groom" acts like an obnoxious pig, but actually seems like a really nice guy when he is "out of character".

The ending was great, I loved it. Poor Randi :lol:
I think I'd be able to forgive my relative for half a mil :drool:

Back
Top Bottom