Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out
bedtime.gif
:wave:

See ya! :wave:

Oh shit yes. I have to write a reflective piece on what i felt i learnt during my journalism paper.

Shall i launch an attack with both barrels on the course and profession or should i suck up and try to get a decent mark?

Oh shit yes. I have to write a reflective piece on what i felt i learnt during my journalism paper.

Shall i launch an attack with both barrels on the course and profession or should i suck up and try to get a decent mark?

I'd honestly go on the attack. Do something incredibly well-written, so that when they mark it down, you can quite legitimately appeal it and get it double-marked by a neutral marker! :laugh:

I'd honestly go on the attack. Do something incredibly well-written, so that when they mark it down, you can quite legitimately appeal it and get it double-marked by a neutral marker! :laugh:

Yep. Go for it son! Kill! KILL! KILL!

:up:

That's what i thought.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of saying how it proved the stereotypes of how vapid and shallow it is, and while i'm sure you who have worked in the profession may or may not agree, you've been teaching it to us and like it or not, it is what it is.

The other majors are looking shit awful too. I'm seriously thinking of not doing a major next year and just comprising something of optional papers, which you are allowed to do. I'm only in it for a degree in anything, why should i do something i hate while i'm at it?

:up:

That's what i thought.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of saying how it proved the stereotypes of how vapid and shallow it is, and while i'm sure you who have worked in the profession may or may not agree, you've been teaching it to us and like it or not, it is what it is.

The other majors are looking shit awful too. I'm seriously thinking of not doing a major next year and just comprising something of optional papers, which you are allowed to do. I'm only in it for a degree in anything, why should i do something i hate while i'm at it?

Yeah, move in for the kill. You'll probably never see this person again anyway.

And why waste time doing something you don't like? I've been fortunate enough that a couple of courses I've chosen just to get the required points for a major have actually been quite good - the Terrorism course I do with U-Wen being the most obvious example. But I can't wait to get PolSci behind me.

Oh, my timetable for next semester - the one with Wednesday and Thursday off - is accurate.

For the win. And i probably won't be attending too many Mondays, with two lectures three hours apart. Guess i'll have to seek useful employment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom