Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, damn it, I'm almost at the point of just forgetting about uni and doing the things that I want to do.

Why can't I just get my degree already. :sad:

I've three essays I SHOULD do and an exam to study for. I just can't be fucked. I'm so tired of it all, I have no motivation, and it's all completely uninspiring dross. I want it to go away.

It never ceases to amaze me how utterly USELESS Kosky is at her job. I have a hard time thinking of equally incompetent politicians. She'd at least fit in well on Bush's cabinet.

And how's this? Brumby to steer transport scheme:

Kosky is ASSISTING the Premier. In other words, "you can't do the job yourself, so we'll just say you're my assistant".

Oh, bloody hell. I'm going to get those throwing knives, then we can have ourselves a real Transport Minister, yes?

AFAIK she's the most incompetent minister around at anything - especially when she was in Education.

I've three essays I SHOULD do and an exam to study for. I just can't be fucked. I'm so tired of it all, I have no motivation, and it's all completely uninspiring dross. I want it to go away.

I'm contemplating not even turning in something for my journalism class.

I probably will, but i'm going to do a shithouse job of it.

Here's something from the old school:

PET RESCUE TEAM ASSEMBLE!

dog.gif

cat.gif

EagleHeadMoving.gif

horse.gif

Oh, bloody hell. I'm going to get those throwing knives, then we can have ourselves a real Transport Minister, yes?

AFAIK she's the most incompetent minister around at anything - especially when she was in Education.

:lmao: Sounds like a good idea. Can I be the new Transport Minister? Surely a gunzel in charge of transport can only mean radical service expansion! "Yes, I KNOW only three people a day will want to use the proposed new tram route. But I might be in outer Mildura someday and I'll want trams to photograph!"

And it boggles my mind that Kosky was once in charge of Education. I should look up her electorate and go around and punch in the face everybody who voted for her.

Here's something from the old school:

:lol: I do hope at least one member of the Pet Rescue Team knows their shit when it comes to terrorism. That'd quite help the both of us.

:lmao: Sounds like a good idea. Can I be the new Transport Minister? Surely a gunzel in charge of transport can only mean radical service expansion! "Yes, I KNOW only three people a day will want to use the proposed new tram route. But I might be in outer Mildura someday and I'll want trams to photograph!"

And it boggles my mind that Kosky was once in charge of Education. I should look up her electorate and go around and punch in the face everybody who voted for her.

When she was in charge of Education I was still in high school... :shudder:

Oh gods, those days. We'd all get together in the library, read the paper, and bitch about her. The teachers would, too. Our entire school had a grudge against her, no joke.

When she was in charge of Education I was still in high school... :shudder:

Oh gods, those days. We'd all get together in the library, read the paper, and bitch about her. The teachers would, too. Our entire school had a grudge against her, no joke.

Why didn't you guys just ask your old pal Lindsay to hit her with one of his trucks?

:lol: I do hope at least one member of the Pet Rescue Team knows their shit when it comes to terrorism. That'd quite help the both of us.

:hmm:

"In order to effectively combat the steadily rising tide of Salafi-Jihadist propaganda and the subsequently increased recruitment of members into terrorist organisations, the United States requires a new means of counterterrorism. This essay will propose a new strategy:

And that, ladies and gents, was my 3000th post.

Luckily not, or else the show would be on at a later hour.

:lol:

I don't know about you, but the first I ever heard of George Michael in my life was the toilet cubicle incident on the news.

:hmm:

"In order to effectively combat the steadily rising tide of Salafi-Jihadist propaganda and the subsequently increased recruitment of members into terrorist organisations, the United States requires a new means of counterterrorism. This essay will propose a new strategy:

H1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom