Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you say that because everytime I go to Detroit something, be it a car, building, a dog, a homeless person, etc, is on fire.

What the hell will happen if they win it tonight?

blowup.gif

:wave: Home again, wired for sound. Gotta wear it for 2 days and not allowed to shower in that time :yikes: :yuck:

Shouting at the kids to get ready so I can take them to dancing :|. Yippee.

Ok, now replacing Phanan......................... Gluey! :)

Gluey, I pushed that naughty button of yours but nothing happened here. How 'bout over there :angel:

first of all, i hate you :wink:

:lmao: that song is kinda...emo? :hmm: i don't hate it, but it's not one of my favourites.

Yeah, I'd say more 70's rock style. But I love the second half when the band comes in.

I also remember one show where they started out with I wouldn't Dream of It and the spacey end was extended and it went right into Walking Through the Ruins. It was about a 10 minute stretch :rockon:

Yeah, I'd say more 70's rock style. But I love the second half when the band comes in.

I also remember one show where they started out with I wouldn't Dream of It and the spacey end was extended and it went right into Walking Through the Ruins. It was about a 10 minute stretch :rockon:
oh wow. i loooove those two songs! :heart: especially walking through the ruins. waiata is so underrated.

I know :yuck: I'm allowed to wipe myself down so long as I don't touch the electrode thingys....:yikes: It's just wrong!!! Thank god it's not the middle of summer here....
seriously! if it were summer and it were me, i'd have to park myself in front of an air conditioner the whole time so i at least wouldn't be all sweaty :no:

wait gluey did you have the surgery already or is it coming up?

:wave: Hi & Bye Vazza!

Had surgery, found a 2nd Arrhythmia which they fixed, couldn't fix the first one, which is playing up today.....so I'm wired up to my Holter Monitor again :|

:wave: Hi & Bye Vazza!

Had surgery, found a 2nd Arrhythmia which they fixed, couldn't fix the first one, which is playing up today.....so I'm wired up to my Holter Monitor again :|

so some good news out of bad news, but basically you are where you thought you were, but you could have been worse? :hug:

Night Khanada :wave:

I got kinda bummed out about Gluey. Things like that shouldn't happen to such good people. I'm sure it'll all work out well for her. :yes:

Ugh...it's only 12:30 and I already feel like collapsing on my keyboard. So much for youthful vitality. :depressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom