Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Dark Side easily

Dark Side is quite amazing to listen to if you let yourself get absorbed in it. The production is sublime, much more comfortable than Animals' icy exterior. I just don't think it stands up to some others, song-for-song.

Dark Side is quite amazing to listen to if you let yourself get absorbed in it. The production is sublime, much more comfortable than Animals' icy exterior. I just don't think it stands up to some others, song-for-song.

Funny you should say that LM. When I first started coming into interference, you guys were talking about DSOTM and discussing songs. I didn't even know which songs you were speaking of, because to me it was all just one big opus. Of course Money and Time are easily figured out, but the others, I had to go look up to see which parts of the album they were. I'm guessing my friends probably would be the same :lol: Of course, when it came out, getting absorbed in whole sides of albums was common :drunk:

Funny you say that LM. When I first started coming into interference, you guys were talking about DSOTM and discussing songs. I didn't even know which songs you were speaking of, because to me it was all just one big opus. Of course Money and Time are easily figured out, but the others, I had to go look up to see which parts of the album they were. I'm guessing my friends probably would be the same :lol: Of course, when it came out, getting absorbed in whole sides of albums was was common :drunk:

I obviously know the songs, but I feel the same way when listening to Dark Side. It's one giant continuous epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom