Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this do? :sexywink:

FUCKYEAH.gif

\driveby
:ohmy: i love it!

:hug: i've been like that for two years. i'm starting to feel like the machinist, aside from that whole weight loss thing (ha, i wish).

i've tried every sleeping pill except for ambien, which i'll never ever try. i'm about to ask my doctor what else i can do, like a clinical study maybe? this whole waking up eleventy billion times throughout the night is just getting ridiculous. i can get to sleep just fine, but i can't stay asleep.

And I have trouble getting to sleep, but once I do I'm OK. :giggle:

You're probably just stressed out, and my sleep cycle is fucked. They manifest in different ways. I know my mom has the same problem you do and is basically a workaholic.

And I have trouble getting to sleep, but once I do I'm OK. :giggle:

You're probably just stressed out, and my sleep cycle is fucked. They manifest in different ways. I know my mom has the same problem you do and is basically a workaholic.
ugh, i don't know. i can't even sleep on vacation. or like times when my job doesn't bother me.

ugh, i don't know. i can't even sleep on vacation. or like times when my job doesn't bother me.

Yeah, and I can't wind myself down very easily. I figure if you're out working all day you wear yourself out naturally, but at the same time, thinking about that shit keeps you up. I never had trouble sleeping when I had to go to school every day at 7 AM. Hell, I took naps, and I hate naps.

Yeah, and I can't wind myself down very easily. I figure if you're out working all day you wear yourself out naturally, but at the same time, thinking about that shit keeps you up. I never had trouble sleeping when I had to go to school every day at 7 AM. Hell, I took naps, and I hate naps.
:hug:

that's what's weird though. i don't think about it. i guess it's in the back of my mind or something :slant:

i hear ya on the no sleep thing, khan :hug: it sucks. i know mine is directly related to ptsd. i feel bad for my friends bc when we go out together on vacations and stuff, i'm so full of energy. and since i'm used to not sleeping, i don't. and i forget that normal people do sleep. so i keep them up, and last time they were ready to choke me, i'm sure.

i hear ya on the no sleep thing, khan :hug: it sucks. i know mine is directly related to ptsd. i feel bad for my friends bc when we go out together on vacations and stuff, i'm so full of energy. and since i'm used to not sleeping, i don't. and i forget that normal people do sleep. so i keep them up, and last time they were ready to choke me, i'm sure.
:hug: i wish i knew the cause of mine. when i go on vacation, i usually stay up till three. wait, that's normal for me! :lol:

and omg! i love your sig! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom