Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And for all the same reasons.

I really, really need to stop staying on here so late. It was getting light before I could even attempt to sleep last night.
you sound like me when i was unemployed :drool: i wouldn't go to sleep till it was six or seven :drool:

then i'd sleep till...six or seven. god i miss those days. i don't miss being broke (well, i'm poorer now than i was then technically) but it's weird. i got the best sleep ever back then. i haven't had a good night's sleep since i started working again.

What, you want me to color you, too? :lol:

And you're American - stop saying colour, damn it.
:hmm:

i'm not american, i'm khanadian!
downsrim.gif
besides, i've been spelling it like that since i was 12! that's half my life. and since lemel was a baby :cute:

you sound like me when i was unemployed :drool: i wouldn't go to sleep till it was six or seven :drool:

then i'd sleep till...six or seven. god i miss those days. i don't miss being broke (well, i'm poorer now than i was then technically) but it's weird. i got the best sleep ever back then. i haven't had a good night's sleep since i started working again.

Last night I went to bed at 4:30 AM, couldn't fall asleep until 8:00 or 8:30 and woke up at noon. :der: I remember my dad used to stay up until 2 PM and get up at 9. That must have been interesting.

Last night I went to bed at 4:30 AM, couldn't fall asleep until 8:00 or 8:30 and woke up at noon. :der: I remember my dad used to stay up until 2 PM and get up at 9. That must have been interesting.
ewww. well, you know when i went to sleep (i hope, cuz i don't remember anymore. was it 3:00?) and i had to wake up at 10:00.

ewww. well, you know when i went to sleep (i hope, cuz i don't remember anymore. was it 3:00?) and i had to wake up at 10:00.

Nights like these aren't common enough for me to call myself an insomniac (once a month or so), but sometimes I wonder.

My mom sleeps about 5-6 hours a night and just sleeps all weekend to make up for it. Wish I could do that.

Nights like these aren't common enough for me to call myself an insomniac (once a month or so), but sometimes I wonder.

My mom sleeps about 5-6 hours a night and just sleeps all weekend to make up for it. Wish I could do that.
:hug: i've been like that for two years. i'm starting to feel like the machinist, aside from that whole weight loss thing (ha, i wish).

i've tried every sleeping pill except for ambien, which i'll never ever try. i'm about to ask my doctor what else i can do, like a clinical study maybe? this whole waking up eleventy billion times throughout the night is just getting ridiculous. i can get to sleep just fine, but i can't stay asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom