Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:

Didn't mean to get snippy, sorry.
I'm surprised it's still showing too, want to do this one last time, and all the better if some interferencers can keep me from looking like a sad lonely git. :happy:

Dear gods I am in a foul mood. Time to cut my nails and make some noize, methinks.

Laterz :wave:

I can do Saturday 5:15. :)

:down: to the Stones taking over. Who the hell wants to see Mick sleazing it up?

See you later, Ali! :wave:

I do actually. I Downloaded the 2 Disc CD, and it sounds like a great show. And would be good visually.

But I can't make it this weekend anyway....well at least I think.

I can't stand the Stones in the first place, and the preview of Shine A Light shown at U2 3D pretty much made me want to vomit.

I only listen to their classics, the old stuff, and much of the new stuff is complete rubbi$h. So yeah....I just thought It would be good to see. I might just go see it at Eastland or Chadstone in a week or so anyways.

I only listen to their classics, the old stuff, and much of the new stuff is complete rubbi$h. So yeah....I just thought It would be good to see. I might just go see it at Eastland or Chadstone in a week or so anyways.

I find even their classics intolerable. Take, for example, Tumbling Dice, used in a couple of DI IV tracklists. That has got to be one of the most dreadful and unlistenable sacks of crap I have ever heard in my life. I do not understand how somebody could like that song, or why anybody would be motivated to record something so terrible. I promise you that if Phail ever performs, every song we play will sound better than Tumbling Dice.

I take it we're in for a rather dead thread this evening. Time to get some work done then ...

Quite dead, and my uni stuff is boring me out of my brains. I have no motivation to work on any of this, it's so terrible. I really couldn't care less.

I feel the same about my anthropology course. I go through the motions, hand the work in, hope for the best.

I'm just ready for the holidays. My heart's not in any of this, even the stuff I was once excited to do. I want it to go away. Which means I'll just hand in crap, but at this point, I'm forcing myself to work because I know it needs to get done and I don't want to be stressing at the end of this week.

What worries me is that when I hit 35,000 or so, Wild was on 52,000-ish. Now I'm within, what, 3,000 or so of her? Go the Superthreads ...

And cool, thanks, I'll check it out. :up:

Wow, so we had some people crack 50? Yay for obessive posting, lol.

I think when I hit that mark (soon, I'm sure) I just want to forget about it... :tongue:

Your challenge for when you hit 50k: make a demotivational poster better than my 50k one. :wink:

50k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom