Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My God Guys

The Top Gea Crew Just Went Throgh Liechtenstein And Past The Kunstmuseum

It Is So Good

Looks Like You Just Got Owned By The No All Caps Rule, Or You've Decided To Type Like An Asian Whose First Language Is Definitely Not English And Has Just Discovered A Computer!

Bet Ax is off making gnocchi again... When Bonnie comes down, I'm gonna try and find a way to make him eat something different every night. And not die from allergic reactions.

Bet Ax is off making gnocchi again... When Bonnie comes down, I'm gonna try and find a way to make him eat something different every night. And not die from allergic reactions.

I haven't had gnocchi napoli either tonight or last night, and in fact the last time I had it might've been on Thursday last week!

I posted tonight's dinner earlier in this thread.

His toasted cheese and sundried tomato sandwiches?

:madspit:

Last night's dinner was awesome. I filled a Turkish bread bun with salami, cheese, roma tomato, spring onion, black olives, corn relish, pepper, mixed Italian herbs, barbecue sauce, and mustard, and toasted it.

Tonight, I filled a couple of hot dog buns with herb and garlic sausages, fried onion, spring onion, sweet chili sauce, cheese, barbecue sauce, and mustard.

So, tonight's dinner:

I've bought some hot dog buns, which I intend to fill with herb and garlic sausages, fried onions, spring onion, sweet chili sauce at the bottom, barbecue sauce and mustard across the top, pepper, maybe some mixed herbs, and I'm thinking a few slices of roma tomato wouldn't go astray either. Any suggestions?

OH DAMN that sounds amazing. Needs moar cheese though.

:madspit:

Last night's dinner was awesome. I filled a Turkish bread bun with salami, cheese, roma tomato, spring onion, black olives, corn relish, pepper, mixed Italian herbs, barbecue sauce, and mustard, and toasted it.

Tonight, I filled a couple of hot dog buns with herb and garlic sausages, fried onion, spring onion, sweet chili sauce, cheese, barbecue sauce, and mustard.

Be back in a minute, going to get food. You made me hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom