Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is it supposed to be doing?

It's doing what little wankers do! :happy:
fappage.gif

You suck, Ian. All of you having early nights suck. The night is young. :madspit:
fappage.gif

There was a site upgrade, I think just to improve database speed. Then about five minutes after the site came back, all posts made since it had come back vanished. I think we lost about 10 from the Superthreads, I know I lost 3.

Ooh fuuun. How long until you go to Europe and disappear off the face of Interference?

Was it before the 50k, cause that would be frustrating. Actually if it WAS your 50k that would just royally blow.

June 11 = leave. next week = no fun, I have to clean and pack all the shit in my old room, which is a total wreck, and pack for Europe. I won't disappear entirely, especially the month in Bosnia I'll probably be online most every day at cafes and pop in here and look for news. I dunno how the timing will work out with you Aussies though. Then while I'm backpacking for 2 months, I dunno.....I might want someone to email me big bits of news, that's for sure.

So far, we've visited:

now, we come to alphabet city, an area in manhattan, new york: Alphabet City, Manhattan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

alphabet city is pretty cool cuz it's been mentioned in a U2 song! ...according to wikipedia, at least.

awww how cute you learned it on wikipedia. well, i figured it out all by my lonesome! :tongue: I practically lived there last summer actually, it's called alphaville cause all the avenues are letters after they pass east of 1st ave. There's some decent food over in the As. But you may also know that from wiki, who knows, I didn't click the link.

Was it before the 50k, cause that would be frustrating. Actually if it WAS your 50k that would just royally blow.

June 11 = leave. next week = no fun, I have to clean and pack all the shit in my old room, which is a total wreck, and pack for Europe. I won't disappear entirely, especially the month in Bosnia I'll probably be online most every day at cafes and pop in here and look for news. I dunno how the timing will work out with you Aussies though. Then while I'm backpacking for 2 months, I dunno.....I might want someone to email me big bits of news, that's for sure.

Yeah, it was before the 50k. I was on 49,970. I'm actually not sure if the post count went down as well as the three posts vanishing. At the time, I made a remark that it would've been hilarious if my 50k had been lost - if it had sucked, I could've had a second chance to make it a good one!

Ah, righto. Well, I could definitely e-mail you stuff if you want. If you pop on during the European morning, it's evening here. We're +1000 GMT in Melbourne anyway.

Ah, righto. Well, I could definitely e-mail you stuff if you want. If you pop on during the European morning, it's evening here. We're +1000 GMT in Melbourne anyway.

cool i'd appreciate that. I'm gonna be +1, but mornings I work...I think I get off around 1pm or so and would be online either then or late afternoon, but I think more around 1pm. So, I might catch you at night.

alright, i'm done with my narsty red bull and my mom will be here in 2 hours, it is time to motherfucking pack. what a shitty thing, packing, too bad it's also the next 2 weeks of my life.

I seriously have never heard that term. Is it Aussie?

and does it apply only to males or generically?

No idea, I'm only familiar with it in passing. I gather it's solely for males though!

Anyway, i'm really off. Catch you folks on da flipside.

I probably won't be too active here tomorrow, Doc's appointment in the morning, class in the afternoon and panic assignment work in the evening.

*out of breath* Man, I've never run from PLEBA to OOC so fast in my life. :lol: That was priceless.... they were even outside the Kunstmuseum too! And the bit of road they went there to drive on was closed...

"You drag me all the way to Leichtenstein to drive on this road, and it's CLOSED?!"
"... A bit."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom