Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, tonight's dinner:

I've bought some hot dog buns, which I intend to fill with herb and garlic sausages, fried onions, spring onion, sweet chili sauce at the bottom, barbecue sauce and mustard across the top, pepper, maybe some mixed herbs, and I'm thinking a few slices of roma tomato wouldn't go astray either. Any suggestions?

I ... wow.

Just wow.

Maybe Rob is George Bush? Bush apparently didn't know the difference between Switzerland and Sweden ...

You could be onto something. Has Bush ever started talking about the rain note when he should instead be discussing foreign relations?

You could be onto something. Has Bush ever started talking about the rain note when he should instead be discussing foreign relations?

He does talk about raining bombs on terrorists. :hmm:

If I get bombed for hating on ATYCLB, we'll know Rob and Dubya are one and the same.

So, tonight's dinner:

I've bought some hot dog buns, which I intend to fill with herb and garlic sausages, fried onions, spring onion, sweet chili sauce at the bottom, barbecue sauce and mustard across the top, pepper, maybe some mixed herbs, and I'm thinking a few slices of roma tomato wouldn't go astray either. Any suggestions?

In theory it sounds more disgusting than this sandwich I had yesterday (Curried egg, kalamata olives, feta and salad) which left even the sandwich maker I was buying it from feel ill. Actually, I really enjoyed it though, so I suppose you could enjoy that!

Add some haloumi.

In theory it sounds more disgusting than this sandwich I had yesterday (Curried egg, kalamata olives, feta and salad) which left even the sandwich maker I was buying it from feel ill. Actually, I really enjoyed it though, so I suppose you could enjoy that!

Add some haloumi.

:lol: I'm sick of having plain old sausages and onion in bread, so I thought I'd get a hot dog bun and fill it with a bit more than just onion.

It needs cheese, but I only have tasty. I am very disgruntled with the price of cheese lately. Bought a 1kg block of tasty today. $10.69! Fuck off.

:lol: I'm sick of having plain old sausages and onion in bread, so I thought I'd get a hot dog bun and fill it with a bit more than just onion.

It needs cheese, but I only have tasty. I am very disgruntled with the price of cheese lately. Bought a 1kg block of tasty today. $10.69! Fuck off.

$10.69 jesus christ!!!!!!!!!!

:ohmy: For TASTY?! Jesus!

Run over to the supermarket and grab some feta or haloumi. They go well with Greek sausages so it could probably work with yours. Actually, that's an option for another day - get a loukaniko (or chorizo if you can't find it), cut desired amount to fry with some haloumi, put them into a hot dog bun with salad and tzatziki, and ta-da! An awesome meal right there.

:ohmy: For TASTY?! Jesus!

Run over to the supermarket and grab some feta or haloumi. They go well with Greek sausages so it could probably work with yours. Actually, that's an option for another day - get a loukaniko (or chorizo if you can't find it), cut desired amount to fry with some haloumi, put them into a hot dog bun with salad and tzatziki, and ta-da! An awesome meal right there.

Yes, for TASTY. I can't live without the stuff, as I use it for my lunches. I dread looking at the prices of other cheeses.

And ooh, that sounds good. Will definitely give that a try. :up:

what was this?

And you guys realize that this is the "Alphaville" Bono refers to in New York?

Advising us that the posts made in the first 10 minutes after the forums came back from a site upgrade had been lost. Rather nice that they actually popped in to let us know, as I didn't see anywhere else get that treatment.

And yes, that was noted before the thread was even created, I think.

Also, Vazza, since you missed it:

50k.jpg
fappage.gif

Advising us that the posts made in the first 10 minutes after the forums came back from a site upgrade had been lost. Rather nice that they actually popped in to let us know, as I didn't see anywhere else get that treatment.

And yes, that was noted before the thread was even created, I think.

oh what was this? as i was falling asleep last night i tried to come on and got an upgrade message. what did they do?

i am currently trying to wake up enough to pack up the rest of my shit. i should have done this some other time instead of 6am the day i have to leave. :|

oh what was this? as i was falling asleep last night i tried to come on and got an upgrade message. what did they do?

i am currently trying to wake up enough to pack up the rest of my shit. i should have done this some other time instead of 6am the day i have to leave. :|

There was a site upgrade, I think just to improve database speed. Then about five minutes after the site came back, all posts made since it had come back vanished. I think we lost about 10 from the Superthreads, I know I lost 3.

Ooh fuuun. How long until you go to Europe and disappear off the face of Interference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom