Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i just remembered one cereal with marshmallows i like...rice krispies treats cereal. does that even exist anymore? the only cereal i ever eat is cheerios and special k red berries/chocolate. i've never been much for sugary cereal :lol:

9f1b3019.gif
fappage.gif

OhmydearsweetJesus :yikes:

i know! it's not the same as packed lunches, but i get to have lunch with my mommy every day :cute:

k that sounds a little weird but it's cuz she's taking me to work every day, so i don't have to take my boot on and off to drive :lol:

:sigh: I ususally eat my lunch at Quiznos everyday.

Speaking of which. I spent an hour after work at the video store today hanging out with a few friends who work there and the (cute) guy who is going to interview me on Tuesday. Oh man, EXCITING. I realy hope I get the job. I THINK I will. But there's the whole, I can only work til August factor.

i can't wait for my foot surgery because at least it'll give me some time off work!!

he said i'd need one week off but i'm gonna be like hey doc...why don't you give me two weeks just to be sure...pleeeeeease come on i mean i get 70% on short term disability, and i don't think it kicks in till two weeks anyway :hi5:

Speaking of which. I spent an hour after work at the video store today hanging out with a few friends who work there and the (cute) guy who is going to interview me on Tuesday. Oh man, EXCITING. I realy hope I get the job. I THINK I will. But there's the whole, I can only work til August factor.
aww :hug:

show him your boobs :cute: but hey, working till august isn't too bad. plenty of people are just looking for summer jobs so it's not a big deal.

I have chicken+corn cup a soup, fruit salad fruit cup, cadbury chocolate roll and some Extra chewy. If I feel like mixing it up a little I'll have plain chicken noodle soup :evil:

i can't wait for my foot surgery because at least it'll give me some time off work!!

he said i'd need one week off but i'm gonna be like hey doc...why don't you give me two weeks just to be sure...pleeeeeease come on i mean i get 70% on short term disability, and i don't think it kicks in till two weeks anyway :hi5:

Yeah, really. You spend a week in pain, so you should at least have one week to enjoy yourself before getting back to work. :hi5:

aww :hug:

show him your boobs :cute: but hey, working till august isn't too bad. plenty of people are just looking for summer jobs so it's not a big deal.

*blink* Obviously Khan we don't know each other so well :lol: I am QUITE shy XD.

Yeah, I mean, the fact that the manager of the store is my best friend should you know...ease my worries, but for some reason I'm still hung up :lol:

I have chicken+corn cup a soup, fruit salad fruit cup, cadbury chocolate roll and some Extra chewy. If I feel like mixing it up a little I'll have plain chicken noodle soup :evil:

I just hate that i have to pay for my food. yeah I get half off. But seriously. Making all those sandwiches...all day....watching all that food roll by. I feel entitled to at least a free SMALL one :(

Ah, right, cool. We need to get more people doing the threads, as I feel like I do far too many of them, heh.

I tend to give mine away. Tonight for example, or Mia's thread the other day. Maybe I'll take the next one if I'm around for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom